PDA

View Full Version : Aeon air conditioning

waynealli
02-11-2009, 12:19 AM
Hi All.

Does any one know who are the agents for Aeon airconditioners in Perth or who to contact for parts ?

People buy these cheap brands and when they fal, seems no one sells spare parts for them ! :rolleyes:

donnybrook
28-06-2010, 07:28 AM
Hi
can you tell me if you ever found a supplier in Perth??
We are in the same boat!!
Thanks

karara_Fridgie
18-01-2011, 06:44 AM
better make that 3 of us... :S

jeds1972
03-03-2011, 09:56 AM
Hi Mate ,
Did any of you had any luck with spares for Aeon Air Conditioning????
Cheers

paul_h
03-03-2011, 06:10 PM
Oh, I thought wayneali had started posting again when this thread was bumped, seems not.

As far as aeon and other craptacular brands, people buy them because they are cheap, and think because they are so cheap they'll just replace them if they break down, after all, they think repair costs and tech's labour is so expensive anyway..
Then all of a sudden they expect them to be repairable?
Forget it.
Time for a new system if one of these no name systems breaks down.
Cheapest I'd recommend is a teco or sharp. But strongly recommend a panasonic or Mits.
Kind of gone off sharp though, old ones were pretty good, but they've always been expensive for parts.
Got a bit of a shock though when the outdoor PCB for the newest 2.6kW split costs about the same as buying a the whole new split system. That's not a compressor, just a PCB that costs $600.
And I thought daikin/pana were expensive for parts.
edit:
For cheap spare parts and a unit not as horrible as a chinese designed system, LG for sure. Can't be any worse than chinese systems, and parts are cheaper to boot. i only install pana or mits (MHI) though.
But stay away from anything without a local office with spare parts in your country as a basic rule, and even then, with the cheaper units you are sometime paying more for parts than the main japanese brands..

DorothyHick
10-03-2011, 03:57 PM
what's up guys.... hope somebody could help us.