PDA

View Full Version : Fujitsu VRF AOY90TPAMF

Daz man
28-10-2009, 03:05 PM
Hi folks,

I am working on a Fujitsu VRF/VRV, model: AOY90TPAMF serial number: T000114.

This particular system has six indoor units as follows:

ASY14TFAMF - wall unit
ASY14TFAMF - wall unit
AS12TFCMF - wall unit (looks like a new replacement)
ASY14TFAMF - wall unit
AUY25TFAMF - cassette unit
ASY14TFAMF - wall unit

On a couple of the indoor units the red operation light is continuously flashing with both the green timer light and the amber swing light flashing together three times. I believe (according to the very helpful 'Climate Center' technical people) this fault means to refer to the outdoor unit and monitor the LED's. My problem is I have no documentation (not even on the condenser panels) of the outdoor LED fault sequence, or what LED's should light.

Any feedback would be really grateful.

Darren :confused:

P.S. Is it me or are the older VRV's getting harder to gain any technical feed back from the manufacturer?

Daz man
29-10-2009, 02:25 PM
Problem solved.

After finally gaining documentation via fax, I managed to solve the mystery of the flashing LED's. LED 1 was flashing abnormality and then LED 3 flashed 8 times. This meaning that thermistor two (black sleeve) Heat exchanger thermistor was faulty. At 20 degrees you should be reading 6.1Kohms on my faulty thermistor I was reading 0.38Kohms. Out of calibration me thinks! Luckily I had an exact VRF. I swapped TH2 and operated to find WORKING! All six indoors working the best they've worked according to the customer. Hope this helps people!

Brian_UK
29-10-2009, 06:55 PM
Thanks for the update.