PDA

View Full Version : looking to buy 2nd hand chill rooms and freezer room

SIRROM
26-10-2009, 04:46 PM
hello im looking to buy panels and compressors for 2 x chill rooms ,7x4 metres and 1 xfreezer room 8 x 4metres dimension,i wish to buy good equipment second hand ,nothing too complicated as restricted backup,,,we will arrange container ourselves for shipping.i can be contacted here or via spain,,,, 0034610340496 or portugal,,, 00351918133833 ,,,thank you david

Grizzly
26-10-2009, 06:05 PM
hello im looking to buy panels and compressors for 2 x chill rooms ,7x4 metres and 1 xfreezer room 8 x 4metres dimension,i wish to buy good equipment second hand ,nothing too complicated as restricted backup,,,we will arrange container ourselves for shipping.i can be contacted here or via spain,,,, 0034610340496 or portugal,,, 00351918133833 ,,,thank you david

May I suggest you "tout" for business elsewhere.
Or better still pay to advertise like everyone else!

Your request is completely against what this site is all about.
So Spam off!
Grizzly:mad:

Magoo
26-10-2009, 11:37 PM
Well put Grizzly

SIRROM
27-10-2009, 12:27 PM
TOUT for business?????I honestly dont know what you are talking about,i need this equipment for a project in west africa,i was called as the clients dont know where to source this equipment,i am now trying to source it for them ,as a registered member on here i guess im entitled to ask if any one can help,,,or am i missing something, are things that bad in uk we are going to pick on each other??i havnt put my foot in uk for many years so im hardly stealing your bisness.....................

chillin out
28-10-2009, 07:28 PM
For the moment I think this post is ok.
As long as you are asking for something and not selling then it's ok, as long as you are not connected with a company that actually sells these items.

Chillin:):)

Magoo
29-10-2009, 12:53 AM
Sirrom.
The big waste of time is using second hand panel and equipment. especially if exporting to where ever, totally out of your control. You will loose your shirt on any off shore project similar.
Consider this, reused panel never goes back together and you cannot assure vapour barrier, old compresor systems are someones problems, plus you send to Africa with a higher ambient, and you live in Spain. A senario for disaster.

lowcool
29-10-2009, 01:00 AM
definitely dont go with old plant,you may have noticed that ambient conditions have worsened and will not improve for sometime.your old plant needs to be upgraded to become economically viable.
cheers

SIRROM
31-10-2009, 12:16 PM
hello thank you for the replies ,,,,no im not selling anything,,,regarding the panels,thank you for your input,i was a bit worried about refitting second hand panels especially as its me that has to oversee the job.Any other positive input appreciated as this project a bit out of my field so on a steep learning curve!!im sure that confession will produce comment!!

Grizzly
31-10-2009, 05:06 PM
TOUT for business?????I honestly don't know what you are talking about,i need this equipment for a project in west Africa,i was called as the clients dont know where to source this equipment,i am now trying to source it for them ,as a registered member on here i guess im entitled to ask if any one can help,,,or am i missing something, are things that bad in uk we are going to pick on each other??i havnt put my foot in uk for many years so im hardly stealing your bisness.....................

OK So your explanation is reasonable?
The Moderator Chillin seems to think so.
And when you explain I don't really have a problem with your post either.
But step back and read your original post.
Where does it say any of the above?
I still will criticise any post that appears to promote
An individuals company / business.
I believe we are all here to help each other BUT NOT
to promote ourselves.
Or the businesses we own or work for!
If we do we destroy whats good about this forum!
In conclution...
I don't mind your request which is how I read your 2nd post.
But I would still object to one worded as your 1ST.
Grizzly

SIRROM
02-11-2009, 11:37 AM
Ok i re read and i understand if you misconstrued but this as ive explained is not the case,,,no harm done,
but i am still without the panels!!!