PDA

View Full Version : Need info on these German Made Compressor Coolers

TechReplay
21-10-2009, 07:19 PM
Hi Everyone,

I apologize ahead of time if this is in the wrong area. I'm not advertising just trying to find out what exactly I'm working with here.

Two pallets showed up at my warehouse with these KLH Compressor Coolers on them and I'm trying to figure out what they are used for specifically and what possible applications they may of been for? I don't have any history of the items other than they are new and were purchased for a business before they went belly up and now they're sitting at my warehouse.

A photo of them is located here: h ttp://i831.photobucket.com/albums/zz233/techreplay3/DSC_0120.jpg

Any helpful info you guys would have about these things would be greatly appreciated... I've scoured the internet but everything comes up in German is very vague.

TechReplay
21-10-2009, 09:17 PM
I found a little more about them:

They are made by KLH "SelckGroup" Kaltetechnik GmbH Universal Chillers.

UC type : DI; 7kW / 50 Hz - 60 Hz

Brian_UK
21-10-2009, 10:51 PM
Using Google I found the manufacturers website, there has been a name change, of course, and one of the websites keeps returning faults.

However, this one
http://www.klhm-selck.com/0334889a581066101/index.html
does show cooling equipment, perhaps an email might get more info, or even an offer to buy back.

TechReplay
22-10-2009, 06:01 PM
Using Google I found the manufacturers website, there has been a name change, of course, and one of the websites keeps returning faults.

However, this one
does show cooling equipment, perhaps an email might get more info, or even an offer to buy back.

Awesome! Thanks for the help :)

Magoo
22-10-2009, 11:21 PM
Once you find a name, send them back, because local agent will be out of pocket if previous co., went belly up.