PDA

View Full Version : Daikin Field Settings Help

richp
16-10-2009, 10:30 AM
Hi All,

This is my first post so be gentle...!

I recently installed FDYQ100KAV1/RZQ100KV4A ducted super inverter system in my home. Completed all installation myself but had a licensed electrician re-wire new dist board and a licensed fridgey commission the system (connect plumbing and activate the gas etc).

My issue is that with the 'stat on the remote controller (BRC1d619) set at 23 or 24 deg's the system gets quite warm, then the rooms get quite cool (unit blowing cool air) before it starts to warm up again.

Can you help with any codes to recitify this??

I'd appreciate it.
Rich

Brian_UK
16-10-2009, 11:14 PM
There you go, getting caught out by bypassing the professional installer.. :D

Do you have any installation/technical manuals ? Also, does the remote control instruction book give any information on settings? (I can't remember).

Clk320_Greg
17-10-2009, 10:40 PM
Hows your ducting done? IIRC the stat is not in the remote but is controled by the on air sensor. poor ducting or long lengths can make this read wrong, they do sell kits to have remote on air sensors.

lowcool
17-10-2009, 11:08 PM
i cant help with any codes but i am assuming that you mean the indoor fan doesnt cycle off with compressor on heating,if so i would be looking at sensor location or a lack of maybe

goshen
18-10-2009, 08:50 AM
There you go, getting caught out by bypassing the professional installer.. :D

Do you have any installation/technical manuals ? Also, does the remote control instruction book give any information on settings? (I can't remember).
couldnt agree more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

superswill
18-10-2009, 10:40 PM
Hows your ducting done? IIRC the stat is not in the remote but is controlled by the on air sensor. poor ducting or long lengths can make this read wrong, they do sell kits to have remote on air sensors.

i agree sound like the return air sensor is not picking the room temperature, but possible the void space temp.a wall mounted remote sensor should help proving this is sized correctly etc etc

croc1774
19-10-2009, 12:30 AM
Hello, daikin (BRC1d619) controller is hard wired and you can set it up so the temp is read from controller.You can also change the differential, which is usually set at 2'c from factory.were is the controller positioned in the room? Is the kit new,including controller?. why not call daikin......