PDA

View Full Version : Daikin cool heat change

AlPacino
15-10-2009, 10:48 PM
I have Daikin RXYQ12P7 and RXYQ10P7 with about 20 indoor units. Every indoor unit has accompanying BRC1D52 controller but none of them is "master" and earlier there was 2 master controllers for each VRV system. Additionally I have DSC601C51 Intelligent Touch controller.
The problem is that I cannot change both systems from cool to heat mode.
Any suggestions?

andy-t
16-10-2009, 07:48 AM
check on the I controller that the mode function for all th areas in the building is not set to prohibited access if so change to permitted this will givr you the option to change the mode on the controllers from heat to cool

AlPacino
21-10-2009, 02:27 AM
It is not for sure. On the outdoor units, there are C/H selector option board, but there is no C/H selector switch attached to it. How can I disable C/H selector option and get the control via master BRC1D52 controller? I assume there is difference in setting the system with or without the C/H option board.

cool#9
21-10-2009, 05:20 PM
Hi Alpacino.
You have to check if the switch ds1-1 is on "off" position on the main outdoor board. ( cut the outdoor power supply if any change is done ).
This setting disable the change over fonction by the A /B /C output.
Then you can choose your master BRC, just press the change over button on the main selected BRC.
Also you can fix it by setting the mode 22/ 9-01 to 9-02 on the BRC that will decide from cooling to heating...
rgds
cool#9

mchild
21-10-2009, 07:23 PM
Hi Alpacino.
You have to check if the switch ds1-1 is on "off" position on the main outdoor board. ( cut the outdoor power supply if any change is done ).
This setting disable the change over fonction by the A /B /C output.
Then you can choose your master BRC, just press the change over button on the main selected BRC.
Also you can fix it by setting the mode 22/ 9-01 to 9-02 on the BRC that will decide from cooling to heating...
rgds
cool#9

cool#9,

Can you explain more about code 22/9-01 and 9-02. What exactly does this set? Since it is a 22 code it is for an individual indoor unit. Does this define the master indoor unit for changeover control?

Thanks.