PDA

View Full Version : carrier summit 722u help plz

cpfrigo
13-10-2009, 05:50 PM
Please help me to identify what means the error which is displayed on the command of the carrier summit 722u.
Is anyone having a tehnical data book of this type of carrier.
The problem is that the enginne is starting and after a few seconds it stops,and a red picture (like a compressor) it apears.

HELP PLEASE.

Thanks

abbsnowman
14-10-2009, 12:35 AM
If this is the unit I think it is, it sounds like you have a fault in either high pressure or low pressure. Hook up your gauges and check. Maybe unit is out of refrigerant?

vtmpnate
14-10-2009, 05:11 AM
or maybe the service valve on the compressor discharge port is closed... don't ask me how i know :D

Please help me to identify what means the error which is displayed on the command of the carrier summit 722u.
Is anyone having a tehnical data book of this type of carrier.
The problem is that the enginne is starting and after a few seconds it stops,and a red picture (like a compressor) it apears.

HELP PLEASE.

Thanks

Boss302
14-10-2009, 03:47 PM
Sounds like Startronic or Econotronic controls. If that is the case, then I would agree with Abbs.

djbe
17-10-2009, 12:23 AM
Yep, agree with you guys, put your gauges on and see what happens.

If it is low refrigerant have fun, I had one of those where corrosion had pinholed the U bends on the condenser coil. The copper was so weak you could actually crush the bends with your fingers. Guess road salt must have got to it?

cpfrigo
17-10-2009, 11:26 AM
thx guys ,i will try to fix it.