PDA

View Full Version : Designing Roll Bond Evaporator

Munzar Ata
06-11-2004, 05:05 AM
:confused: I want to use roll bond evaporator in my vissi cooler (Show case Refrigerator). I contacted the manufacturers of the Roll Bond Evaporator with Refrigerator size (capacity and dimensions), ambient and required temperatures, compressor specifications etc and asked them to offer suitable roll bond evaporator. But they are asking me for a drawing and design of the evaporator. Can anyone help me in designing a roll bond evaporator.

RogGoetsch
06-11-2004, 07:45 AM
:confused: I want to use roll bond evaporator in my vissi cooler (Show case Refrigerator...Can anyone help me in designing a roll bond evaporator.

Why? How would you have enough space in a showcase? No back access required? You would need lots of surface area unless the case is for display only and the doors rarely opened.

If the showcase was not designed for refrigeration, does it have insulation and a vapor barrier? Have you thought about condensation run-off?

Rog

shogun7
06-11-2004, 10:28 PM
Take a look here: http://www.rparts.com/Catalog/Major_Components/condensers_&_evaporators/custom_rollbond.asp ;)

Munzar Ata
07-11-2004, 05:25 AM
Why? How would you have enough space in a showcase? No back access required? You would need lots of surface area unless the case is for display only and the doors rarely opened.

If the showcase was not designed for refrigeration, does it have insulation and a vapor barrier? Have you thought about condensation run-off?

Rog
The showcase is a vertical refrigerator with a glass door in front and I plan 2 install RB evaporator with the rear wall. That does not occupy much space. It is meant to be used as display of cans / bottles (4 degrees C to be maintained) and a drain at the bottom for draing away condensate.
Any suggestions as how to design the RB evaporator. I'm already producing this unit with Inner Al body wraped with Cu evaporator coil.

vakilnikhil
06-01-2008, 12:23 PM
:confused: I want to use roll bond evaporator in my vissi cooler (Show case Refrigerator). I contacted the manufacturers of the Roll Bond Evaporator with Refrigerator size (capacity and dimensions), ambient and required temperatures, compressor specifications etc and asked them to offer suitable roll bond evaporator. But they are asking me for a drawing and design of the evaporator. Can anyone help me in designing a roll bond evaporator.

We can design for you, for that we would like to know your application and dimensions of visi cooler

vakilnikhil
06-01-2008, 12:25 PM
for designing roll bond evaporator we require your application and dimensions of referigerator

vakilnikhil
06-01-2008, 12:30 PM
The showcase is a vertical refrigerator with a glass door in front and I plan 2 install RB evaporator with the rear wall. That does not occupy much space. It is meant to be used as display of cans / bottles (4 degrees C to be maintained) and a drain at the bottom for draing away condensate.
Any suggestions as how to design the RB evaporator. I'm already producing this unit with Inner Al body wraped with Cu evaporator coil.

we can supply you the roll bond evaporator, if the order is given to us.

ANDYGSOLAR
11-01-2008, 01:47 PM
vakilnikhil - I work for a company that designs and makes solar panels and am working on a product where we are looking to use a rollbonded heat exchanger - please could you give me your details so I can contact you?

ANDYGSOLAR
14-01-2008, 12:02 PM
Also,

Munzar Ata - could you please tell me the name and contact details of the roll bond evaporator you have found?

Thanks

Andy

rollbond
22-01-2009, 11:45 AM
Hi Andy,

You can contact CGA, an Italian manufacturer of Roll Bond panel (the world leader). Their website is: cgaspa.it
Their email address is in the website.

If you send them an email with the explainations of your company/project/needs, they should be able to help you.
They already have a big experience in Roll Bond solar panels manufacturing.

If you have no answer in the next few days, just let me know and I'll help you.

parsgoharsun
03-05-2009, 05:28 PM
Hi there
Do you know any of the companies that produce roll bond evaporator machinery. I want to buy machineries to produce roll bond evaporator (and wire on tube condenser) for my company.

info@pgi.ir
Thanks in advance for your reply
Eddi

Hi Andy,

You can contact CGA, an Italian manufacturer of Roll Bond panel (the world leader). Their website is: cgaspa.it
Their email address is in the website.

If you send them an email with the explainations of your company/project/needs, they should be able to help you.
They already have a big experience in Roll Bond solar panels manufacturing.

If you have no answer in the next few days, just let me know and I'll help you.

Dear Sirs/Madam
Following the growth of our company Pars Goharsun and demand of the market in home refrigerator producing companies in Iran We are going to establish a planet to produce roll bond evaporators.
Please Let us know if you can help us
Thanks in advance
Best Regards
Hamid Karimi

info@thepars.com

barnsie
05-08-2010, 11:31 AM
for any rollbond requirements talk to hawco technical phone 01483869069 or go to
all the w's.hawco.co.uk