PDA

View Full Version : Gram F200 fault code

Andy W
07-10-2009, 11:30 PM
Hi guys,

I have had a customer ring me with a Gram F200 freezer, the small domestic size which fits under a worktop, it is working fine but showing "E" fault code, what does this code relate to, could it be a probe, do these have just one probe or 2 probes, I have not been to site yet to take a look, trying to save a bit of time and costs to the customer.

Andy W
08-10-2009, 12:47 PM
Now sorted, Gram were very helpful.

The elctronics are actually Danfoss ETC2 for future reference.

Grizzly
08-10-2009, 07:37 PM
Now sorted, Gram were very helpful.

The elctronics are actually Danfoss ETC2 for future reference.

Thanks for the update Andy.
Many don't bother to reply it is always nice when people do!
I trawled the Gram site early this morning and found nothing of use.
It is always good when people acknowledge when Companies have been helpful!
Cheers Grizzly
By the way what was the fault!

Andy W
08-10-2009, 08:29 PM
Gram say either a probe, interconnecting lead or circuit board, all relate to "E", they sent me a pdf of a Danfoss manual for the controller, just waiting for Dean & Wood to get back to me to see if they can supply the danfoos bits or if it is strictly oem.
The manual is in word so if anyone wants a copy let me have your email address and I will send a copy on.

Grizzly
08-10-2009, 08:48 PM
Gram say either a probe, interconnecting lead or circuit board, all relate to "E", they sent me a pdf of a Danfoss manual for the controller, just waiting for Dean & Wood to get back to me to see if they can supply the danfoos bits or if it is strictly oem.
The manual is in word so if anyone wants a copy let me have your email address and I will send a copy on.

Yes please just download my v-card.I assume you know how
Cheers Grizzly