PDA

View Full Version : Yellow Jacket System Analyser

Lancelot
07-10-2009, 12:12 PM
:D Hey guys, any of you got the yellow jacket system analyser 40812 ? I would like to have some feedback on it before buying, is it worth it ? I find it interresting for all it does but sure would appreciate some pro's input!!

Thanks guys !!!

thermo prince
07-10-2009, 12:57 PM
Hi Lancelot,

As I've read here and elsewhere, YJ appear to have some technical and /or marketing collaboration with a product called Digicool from Canada or US. Got a lot of good write -ups.
I expect someone here will respond or put you in touch with them.
regards
TP

absolute-zero
07-10-2009, 02:55 PM
Hi Lancelot,

As I've read here and elsewhere, YJ appear to have some technical and /or marketing collaboration with a product called Digicool from Canada or US. Got a lot of good write -ups.
I expect someone here will respond or put you in touch with them.
regards
TP

I think Yellow Jacket is making their own Digital analyzer now. I am not sure the quality or reliabilty of it.

I still am a user of the Digi-Cool as it is accurate and reliable, and has a robust build design.

A-Z

Pierre P.
08-10-2009, 07:30 PM
THanks for your reply there Absolute-zero,wich model of digi cool are you using and since when ? Is it worth it ? because my boss says it's a little expensive but if it does the job he don't mind buying it!!!Thanks again man and take care

kiwireeferman
14-10-2009, 09:37 AM
The quotation that says "Nobody ever regreted buying quality" is definately true of Digi-cool. The "1250" is the way to go, best decision you will ever make.
If you need to take a lower spec the "1600" could be the one. Do a search, they have an on-line store.

marc5180
18-10-2009, 09:11 AM
I bought the yellow jacket digital analyzer late last year.

The only problem i had was to take SH and SC measurements the probe had to be swapped from pipe to pipe as there was only 1 probe.

After looking on the net i found that Digicool had brought out the DRSA1250 which had 2 probes built in so i upgraded my software ( Yellow jacket ones and the Digicool ones were the same) so for all intents and purposes i now own a set of Digicool DRSA 1250 and can throughly reccomend them.