PDA

View Full Version : Tk part number ?

tspgr
07-10-2009, 10:18 AM
Hello I know that TK has a program with pdf files for wiring and shematic diagrams for all the units ..

I need the part number if anyone have it to give to my local TK so I can order .....

I had a site in nz TK that had the wirings open to all but now they have stop .....

They want from us to buy and distrybut original parts but they dont give us any tech information .....
the last seminar for TK was at 1999
at the other side Carrier give corses every year....
from 1996 antyl today....
:cool::cool:

absolute-zero
07-10-2009, 02:19 PM
Hello I know that TK has a program with pdf files for wiring and shematic diagrams for all the units ..

I need the part number if anyone have it to give to my local TK so I can order .....

I had a site in nz TK that had the wirings open to all but now they have stop .....

They want from us to buy and distrybut original parts but they dont give us any tech information .....
the last seminar for TK was at 1999
at the other side Carrier give corses every year....
from 1996 antyl today....
:cool::cool:

The wiring CD you mention was offered nearly 10 years ago. I have not seen one ever since.

A-Z

abbsnowman
08-10-2009, 05:31 AM
You will get yourself in trouble for asking for stuff like that here. :D

tspgr
08-10-2009, 08:07 AM
You will get yourself in trouble for asking for stuff like that here. :D

Why do you say that ????? :D :D

tspgr
08-10-2009, 08:12 AM
The wiring CD you mention was offered nearly 10 years ago. I have not seen one ever since.

A-Z

I know that ..
So you are telling me that TK didnt update it ???
I dont think that in the year 2009 a company like TK doesent have drawings in digital form .... ?????

absolute-zero
08-10-2009, 01:15 PM
I know that ..
So you are telling me that TK didnt update it ???
I dont think that in the year 2009 a company like TK doesent have drawings in digital form .... ?????

I know that sounds disapointing, but TK has a infocentral sharepoint in which all manuals and wiring diagrams can be downloaded.

Since the last 10 years TK has been big on the whole green and does not like having a lot of paper or solid material that contributes to waste and or the use of products that contributes polution from manufacturing processes.

TK and or like any other corporation who trys to be green still use the products above but is very minimal.

A-Z

abbsnowman
08-10-2009, 03:26 PM
Why do you say that ????? :D :D[/quote]

There are some here that believe only dealers should have access to the books.

absolute-zero
08-10-2009, 04:24 PM
Why do you say that ????? :D :D
There are some here that believe only dealers should have access to the books.

Yes this is partially true. There is confidential or propritary info that dealers have privelaged information to. From a strategic and business decision perspective these documents or publications should be respectfully kept confidential and not just be handed out.

However most all of TK or CTC publications like Repair Diagnostic Manuals or Parts Manuals and wiring diagrams are available for order through any local TK dealer.

A-Z

thermo prince
08-10-2009, 06:32 PM
AZ , you are just wasting your breath trying to talk sense to this Canadian guy; like a wound up parrot, he just keeps on trotting out same garbage every opportunity.

hang on ,maybe I am too harsh,,,, let me just do Google search for
"Carrier Transicold , free technical information" - hmmm nothing? !
CTC free wiring diagrams, public available wiring diagrams - nada
ditto for Denso - nada,
Sutrak nada MHI, nada,
Zanotti - nada
FrigoBlock - nothing at all.

Lets just broaden the scope, make it interesting ....
Deere ,toyota, Cat Boeing, McDDouglas, Lockheed , Saturn V wiring and piping diagrams for Space Shuttle - nothing ....

hmm, am I searching wrong or how come the Canadians seem to find everything for free and easy except of course the scoundrels at Brand X.
ROFL

T-P

absolute-zero
08-10-2009, 07:42 PM
Prince,

I never really feel like I am wasting my breathe with any of the members here, but rather I like taking the humble approach and looking at everything form all directions and angles.

I sense your frustration, yes you are correct there is no one place to go for technical information for any brand of unit information.

I think that this is why these open forums like Refrigeration Engineer,HVAC Protech and some other forums out there are put together in efforts to aid technically in these professions.

You and Abbs clearly have conflicts of interest, However I value both of you for the information and support you both bring to these forums.

A-Z

djbe
08-10-2009, 10:58 PM
Prince,

I never really feel like I am wasting my breathe with any of the members here, but rather I like taking the humble approach and looking at everything form all directions and angles.

I sense your frustration, yes you are correct there is no one place to go for technical information for any brand of unit information.

I think that this is why these open forums like Refrigeration Engineer,HVAC Protech and some other forums out there are put together in efforts to aid technically in these professions.

You and Abbs clearly have conflicts of interest, However I value both of you for the information and support you both bring to these forums.

A-Z

Agreed AZ

To be fair, I have never had much problem in getting TK or CTC info., if you can't get it direct just have a friendly chat with a local engineer. Might need a bit of a trade, either info or hardware or a beer :D, but it is out there.

The problem seems to be with the smaller wannabe companies who's general idea seem's to be keep everything as secret as possible.

What they fail to realise is that we are generally a resourcefull bunch of guys, if we can't find out how to do it their way we will figure out how to do it better.

cheers,
djbe

abbsnowman
09-10-2009, 04:07 PM
I don't have some kind of crazy vendetta to bring down TK. (Your job is safe)
I just enjoy helping people. If thats a crime, why are we here?
I have not been asked by anyone to leave so until then my offer of help is still good.

tspgr
12-10-2009, 09:47 AM
I dont know why you hars abbsnowman I STRARTED THIS TOPIC....
I dont know how is the distribusion of information at your countries but in my country Greece is very dificult to get information from TK.
I think thats hopening because its a dealer and not direct department of TK..... maybe .....

And more indresting is the other think
My company sales and install brand new TK units
My company sales and install Original parts of TK
My company helps TK when has a brake down in our teretory
my company cover Tk guaranty in our teretory
But all the above with out the technical help of TK

And somethink to close this thin I didnt ask somethink for free I want to pay for It.
Sow that I dont have to lose so much time in some dificult cases .......

May be i ask too much ......

As for the carrier I told that they make trainings every year .So its more easy to get tecnical info ...

Papadimitropoulos Mixalis

The Fox
13-10-2009, 09:14 AM
cannot believe you are unable to obtain tech. info on tk units locally, theremust be more to this story.
TP, "OUCH" take a chill pill.