PDA

View Full Version : EEPROM content, Samsumg AQV12FAN

cijevski
04-10-2009, 04:22 PM
Hello my friends,:confused:
SAMSUNG AQV 12 FAN.
Could someone provide for me the content (file) of OUT DOOR unit, EEPROM. (IC 93LC56 on the service manual). I need that file to over write outdoor unit EEPROM. It would be best if someone could provide me both content (file(s)), of indoor and out door unit EEPROMS. That supouse to be a files.
Could someone, SupersWill, or other provide such file(s)???
Regards,

Brian_UK
04-10-2009, 09:18 PM
As you are playing at that level with the eprom why not downlaod the existing data from the one that you have?

nike123
04-10-2009, 09:23 PM
As you are playing at that level with the eprom why not downlaod the existing data from the one that you have?

What is the point if it is damaged?

Brian_UK
04-10-2009, 10:12 PM
^^ True ^^

cijevski
05-10-2009, 08:25 AM
Dear friends.:confused:
I am not playing at all. My AC Samsung AQV 12 FAN wasn't working when defect occured. Electricity whent OFF/ON on the flat. Indor unit shows with 1 & 3-rd light bliking, so outdoor unit error exist. Out door unit shows EEPROM error on their lights. So I should overwrite content on outdoor unit EEPROM, cose is damaged. I have men for that, who will pull of that IC and rewrite it, and now I am missing only file with data for EEPROM for OutDoor unit. It could be possible to read EEPROM and save content, but I don't have not damaged one! So I would need that file, and if it is possible and file for INDoor unit EEPROM.
Regards,

superswill
05-10-2009, 10:08 PM
I would contact your local service agent

cijevski
06-10-2009, 07:21 AM
Hello SupersWill,
My service agent want at least, as he said, 150 -250 EUR for repairing!!! In my country, average month sale is 350 EUR. I have found a men who will replace the both InDoor and OutDoor content EEPROM's for free. If I had undamaged EEPROM, I would read content from both EEPROMs, but I don't have ones.
Does no one have 2 small files?
Regards,

aircon50
06-10-2009, 06:35 PM
If the power went off, and was then turned back on, could this not be another Samsung that need recoding? Seems to me that this is a common problem when power goes off, and then reinstated. Power drop-outs are not uncommon here, have had a few times with Samsung units.
Regards, Graham

cijevski
07-10-2009, 08:36 AM
Thanks for your answer,
I have enter the codes with remote, but I don't have any success. So I think thaht If I rewrite eeproms I would solve the problem, according to outdorr unit lights, there is a problem with eeprom(s). But cose I dont have right ones eeproms, i dont have valid source for reading the content.
Regards,

cijevski
10-10-2009, 06:32 PM
Hello friends,
Someone told me that these problem can also be solved with reseting with remote? Is there any other "code" except this 09 48 77 17 52 45 (superswill post), and 09 48 77 17 52 4E, according to service manual.. I have tried the both but the problem stays....

nike123
10-10-2009, 07:55 PM
Hello friends,
Someone told me that these problem can also be solved with reseting with remote? Is there any other "code" except this 09 48 77 17 52 45 (superswill post), and 09 48 77 17 52 4E, according to service manual.. I have tried the both but the problem stays....

Are you sure that EEPROM IC is undamaged?
I think that you are chasing windmills. Buy new air-conditioner!
If you have bad power supply, than this will not solve your problem.
Buy equipment cheap and simple as much as you could without any fancy capability or add on.