PDA

View Full Version : Trainer

taz24
28-09-2009, 11:24 PM
Have you ever considered being a trainer?

Would you consider yourself capable of passing information onto other people day in and day out?

Cheers taz.

multisync
28-09-2009, 11:29 PM
Have you ever considered being a trainer?

Would you consider yourself capable of passing information onto other people day in and day out?

Cheers taz.

Personally yes, I believe I would be a pretty good teacher..

Thanks for asking :D

TRASH101
29-09-2009, 09:08 AM
Not a chance

I haven't the patience nor communication skills to instruct more than 1 person at any one time and even then tempers flare.

Good tutors/instructors are precious and should be coveted;)

Sridhar1312
29-09-2009, 10:51 AM
Yes would like to share the knowledge and experienced gained over the years.
by training new engineers we gain more knowledge.
regularly conduct training program for engineers at ISHRAE INSTITUTE OF EXCELLENCE Chennai.

taz24
29-09-2009, 11:49 PM
I have ran this past the Mods so I am not breeching forum rules, but I am skateing on thin ice :p. So I will only post this once and I will not communicate with anyone on forum.

All replies must be by PM only.

If you consider your self as a possible trainer and are prepared to work / comute to the Heathrow side, area of London, drop me a PM.

This is just a query and to keep within forum rules please only contact me by PM.

Cheers taz.

mad fridgie
29-09-2009, 11:57 PM
I have ran this past the Mods so I am not breeching forum rules, but I am skateing on thin ice :p. So I will only post this once and I will not communicate with anyone on forum.

All replies must be by PM only.

If you consider your self as a possible trainer and are prepared to work / comute to the Heathrow side, area of London, drop me a PM.

This is just a query and to keep within forum rules please only contact me by PM.

Cheers taz.
I will take the job only if you will pay travelling time?:D

Brian_UK
30-09-2009, 11:03 PM
I will take the job only if you will pay travelling time?:DI suppose that you will want to get home for lunch as well :D