PDA

View Full Version : Portugal manufacturer od refrigeration cabinets

gesi
24-09-2009, 06:00 PM
Is there in Portugal -other then Koxka- manufacturer of refrigeration cabinets (multidecks, gondolas, services counters)?
I'm not looking for small company or small manufacturer?

Electrocoolman
26-09-2009, 09:09 PM
Try MAFIROL

gesi
27-09-2009, 06:55 AM
Thank you very much Electrocoolman. Thay have remote cabinets :) . Btw do you know which one cabinets are in jeronimo martins stores in Portugal? Prabably Hussmann Koxka but what else?

eurocooling
02-10-2009, 11:34 PM
Is there in Portugal -other then Koxka- manufacturer of refrigeration cabinets (multidecks, gondolas, services counters)?
I'm not looking for small company or small manufacturer?

Hi used make Tyler cases I now live on Portugal been in the trade for 25 years

gesi
03-10-2009, 08:02 AM
Hi eurocooling, In Poland I meet since 1998 only one store with Tyler multidecks. Now Tyler refrigerations is Hill Phoenix. I check theirs web site and I'm surprise. First manufacturer which give without any problems: engineering reference sheet, autocad drawings, instalation manual. I very satistacted that i can get to know another (for me new) big producer of refrigeration cabinets. thank you.

I spoke with people from Mafirol. They have a lot of cases. But my question is: what is the quality of this cabinets (with compare to eg Koxka, Arneg, Carrier, Ahmet Yar or Bonnet Neve)?
Any experiences?

Candidomc
18-10-2009, 09:39 PM
Hi eurocooling, In Poland I meet since 1998 only one store with Tyler multidecks. Now Tyler refrigerations is Hill Phoenix. I check theirs web site and I'm surprise. First manufacturer which give without any problems: engineering reference sheet, autocad drawings, instalation manual. I very satistacted that i can get to know another (for me new) big producer of refrigeration cabinets. thank you.

I spoke with people from Mafirol. They have a lot of cases. But my question is: what is the quality of this cabinets (with compare to eg Koxka, Arneg, Carrier, Ahmet Yar or Bonnet Neve)?
Any experiences?
Depende em que gama de temperaturas voçê precisa.
Se for para trabalhar com produtos frescos mafirol é bom, mas se for para trabalhar com congelados ai tenho minhas duvidas.

gesi
19-10-2009, 09:09 AM
Hi Candidomc. How are you?
We need only multideck from Mafirol, for diary. For frozen food we thinking about Fricon (plugins).