PDA

View Full Version : Carrier Supra 944 help please.

georgiajimbo
18-09-2009, 10:56 PM
Hi all, I am in need of any information on this Supra 944 unit and or where to find a diagram or service manual. I am a third quarter student in a local tech school and we have been loaned one of these to learn on. It currently does not refrigerate but the disel engine will crank and run. My class and I would appreciate any and all help.

Jim

abbsnowman
19-09-2009, 06:29 AM
PM me at mark@futureclimates.ca and I will se what I can do. Give me some info on what exactly your up to.

bruisermac
21-09-2009, 06:08 AM
call carrier they make those units in atlanta

absolute-zero
05-10-2009, 07:23 PM
Hi all, I am in need of any information on this Supra 944 unit and or where to find a diagram or service manual. I am a third quarter student in a local tech school and we have been loaned one of these to learn on. It currently does not refrigerate but the disel engine will crank and run. My class and I would appreciate any and all help.

Jim

Where did you get the unit from? Seems I remember TK donating some TK truck units to one of those schools up there in the Albany GA real recently.

A-Z

abbsnowman
06-10-2009, 06:20 AM
Wait a minate, TK actualy donated units to a school?
Then why do they make it so difficult for everyone to access info about them???? Was it a dealer training school?

absolute-zero
06-10-2009, 02:21 PM
Wait a minate, TK actualy donated units to a school?
Then why do they make it so difficult for everyone to access info about them???? Was it a dealer training school?

It was actually a TK dealer that donated the units to a Tech school in hopes of getting a couple techs trained in this field so that they could put them to work.

A-Z