seanflynn
15-10-2004, 04:54 AM
any one interested?

Brian_UK
15-10-2004, 02:50 PM
What in ??

Latte
15-10-2004, 06:50 PM
If you are thinking about setting up a new site dont bother.
Over the years there have been a number of sites but most engineers come back to this one.

If there is something you don't like about this site then put it in the suggestions forum or PM Webram

Regards

Raymond

dill
15-10-2004, 07:20 PM
there is already a site for uk refrigeration engineers called fridgeman.com but it is'nt a patch on this one, It's full of bitter supermarket engineers slagging off the trade that I love and that feeds my family. Stick to the best and screw the rest. dill. ;)

WebRam
15-10-2004, 07:24 PM
Hey all, thanks for those kinds words.

Had a look at that link. That was one of the domain names I bought, years ago, when I set up this site. I did not think there was any need to keep them now as this URL seems to do just fine. Plus it costs me more money to keep hold of all those URLS LOL

Abe
15-10-2004, 11:13 PM
any one interested?

Forgive me Sean, but the nature of your "poke" designed to elicit a response comes across both cajey.........and with ill intent motives.

Thats a personal observation. Its how I see it.

If you require a reasoned response then an elaboration of your intent would be welcome.

The world is not an island, but I am proud to serve with this forum as the calibre and content are unbeatable.

But I surmise again, that it is a bit naughty and cheeky to promote your initiative on the back of this trojan......

seanflynn
16-10-2004, 12:58 AM
Hi Guys,

I thought of posting this name for sale as you are into "Refridgeration" and "Engineers"

And I am currently marketing this domain name, Pm if your interested?

advertise.me.uk

WebRam
16-10-2004, 09:13 AM
thats Refrigeration not refridgeration

Brian_UK
16-10-2004, 11:24 PM
thats Refrigeration not refridgerationOh no, don't start picking holes in his spelling Dez or we'll have to correct his grammar as well :rolleyes: [Pm if your interested?]:eek:

Tycho
13-05-2006, 07:56 PM
I own the domain www.kulde-forum.no (www.refrigeration-forum.no, or directly cold-forum.no :))

Had a forum, like this one up there, plus a front page where I put up news from refrigeration suppliers site.

Had around 1500 hits every day, but didnt get much speed on the forums, so I took it down after a year.

the cost of server rent was to high to justify a page whith news without getting any feedback... still own the domain tho :)