PDA

View Full Version : working in canada

stueydavis@gmai
15-09-2009, 12:52 PM
hi all,

i'm looking for advice or comments on working in canada. i'm probably gonna head to the toronto area. i'm living in ireland at the mo, but because the country is broke i'm gonna have to leave, so i'd be grateful for names of fridge companies who would be willing to go thru the sponsorship/immigration hassle of employing an overseas worker.

cheers

stuey

Toosh
16-09-2009, 11:38 AM
hi all,

i'm looking for advice or comments on working in canada. i'm probably gonna head to the toronto area. i'm living in ireland at the mo, but because the country is broke i'm gonna have to leave, so i'd be grateful for names of fridge companies who would be willing to go thru the sponsorship/immigration hassle of employing an overseas worker.

cheers

stuey

Hi Stu. why don`t you take a holiday there and suss things out, I worked there in 60`s and 70`s

Norm

stueydavis@gmai
28-09-2009, 03:02 PM
hi norm,

not so easy just to head over, got laid off bout six months ago, so holidays ain't gonna happen for a while...

tanx 4 reply tho

stuey

Toosh
29-09-2009, 05:12 AM
Hi Stuey, Canada is a great place but you have got to be prepared for winters from HELL and a lot of people get layed off in winter. There are a lot of heat cool units rooftop natural gas for heating. Things may have changed its over 20 yers since I have been there. Australia are always looking for good people but I believe you have to sit a test before you go. Anyway good luck

Norm