PDA

View Full Version : Maintenance schedule

nuntachai
08-09-2009, 03:53 AM
Hi .... all

I need you suggestion that maintenance program for refrigeration system ( time to change Oil , Drier , other),Please suggest to me.

Best regards.

Nuntachai S.

acnerd
08-09-2009, 05:13 PM
Hi .... all

I need you suggestion that maintenance program for refrigeration system ( time to change Oil , Drier , other),Please suggest to me.

Best regards.

Nuntachai S.

Can you be more specific on the type of refrigeration systems you want to maintain ....... there is a massive variety out there!!

Fridge systems don't generally need their oil or driers changed unless you have broken into the system or something has gone wrong.

jbomba
12-10-2009, 10:51 AM
I agree I would only change the drier if the system has been compromised by a leak. Dependent on the refrigeration system you are using an oil change may not be required. If you locate the manufacturers service manual for the compressor it will give you info on the oil.

Id prob ad these to a maintainance schedule

Compressor currents, Fan motor currents, Check for corrosion,superheat,Test of defrost controls, Drains, Calibration of humidifier . The list can goes on, dependent on how in depth you'd like to get

dan wong
13-10-2009, 05:51 AM
Is this what you are looking for?
http://www.cworks.com.my/

schiZ0prEni
20-10-2009, 09:04 PM
for the centralized refrigeration system i think you should do the analysis of the health of the equipments rather than just doing the unnecessary maintenance which will cost you definitely