PDA

View Full Version : setting up a beer chiller at home

theapprentice
30-08-2009, 10:08 AM
I am about to move out with some mates and wanted to look at setting up a little system similar to in a pub the only problem is I have never worked on one to see how they are set up. Is anyone able to help me out with ideas on how to set it up and what to start tracking down parts wise to get me going on the right track. Hope this is in the right section, cheers everyone,

chris.

nike123
30-08-2009, 10:12 AM
http://kegman.net/rc.html

mcunliffe4
01-09-2009, 10:15 PM
get down the pub mate

lowcool
03-09-2009, 12:40 AM
find a large 2 door cab and tap your kegs in their ours hold 5 50 litre kegs and ample room for cartons and glasses and coke if your that way inclined.it was a left over from a qantas club refit with a 7/8 hp unit mounted on top(hot beer down to drinkable in 20 mins with cans in airflow from evap),they only wanted the doors for a reach in coolroom thus unit being on top or remote how it is now means no busting your back lifting kegs up 400mm.have been meaning to use it for my avatar and will update it soon.
temprite and 750 valve or glycol system is to restricted in use however a mate had a temprite with tap mounted over his kitchen sink until he got involved in the opposite sex,it quickly disappeared.