PDA

View Full Version : The Worst Fridge Co. in the Uk

julius Geezer
26-08-2009, 11:20 PM
I would like to know if i am allowed to expose it (It seriously deserves it)
Considering how it treats it's employees..........absolutely awful company , who i ,sadly , worked for until i escaped . I just want to warn fellow members about the promises that are made at the interview to the reality of employment at this company...utter ****e........Hail Caesar....!

superswill
26-08-2009, 11:54 PM
while i am all for naming and shaming is this really the place?

i think it would be best to wait for advise from mod's before naming

panda
27-08-2009, 12:45 AM
I would like to know if i am allowed to expose it (It seriously deserves it)
Considering how it treats it's employees..........absolutely awful company , who i ,sadly , worked for until i escaped . I just want to warn fellow members about the promises that are made at the interview to the reality of employment at this company...utter ****e........Hail Caesar....!
Julius

You could always use your ***** keys and give us a clue every body else seems to do this when they are on a rant.If it was that bad mate I don't blame you, sometimes you have to let your fellow engineers know about things without getting yourself into bother.

al
27-08-2009, 07:13 PM
Julius

whilst all in favour of companies being outed for their crap work practices and conditions, if the tables were turned and they wanted to out the "worst" engineer would that be ok too(just being devils advocate):D

It's only libel if it's not true................

al

beagle
27-08-2009, 07:17 PM
Tricky subject, wanting to do the right thing by warning people is a noble gesture but I think if it was the case that someone had the opportunity to work for said company, didn't do their homewaork as extensively as they should, took the job only to find out it was ****e... well they only have themselves to blame. And lets not forget there was another forum like this one a few years back, eventually shut down because it devolved into mud slinging nonsense.

top engineer
27-08-2009, 07:39 PM
its a sad day when someone cant be named on a forum especialy s###t employers take a look at other forums ie digital spy it can only help people by letting them know what they are like in fact if certain firms dont like what they read they have a chance to reply .

chemi-cool
27-08-2009, 08:14 PM
I don't see any problem naming a bad company.

Its all in the eyes of the beholder.

I do see a problem if you do not use the right words.
And remember that it is your personal opinion only and get ready do defend it in court.

Am I right Abe?;)

Brian_UK
27-08-2009, 11:19 PM
I'm with Chemi but please be careful, take a deep breath and can you honestly say that the reasons for your rant have absolutely nothing to do with you, you are completely blameless, etc?

Go on, go for it, we'll all waiting;)

multisync
27-08-2009, 11:45 PM
I was going to say "as long as he's man enough to ID himself" but as he already has done with his email address in his profile. So with that in mind, I'm sure Stephen's company is eagerly awaiting his thoughts.:D

The problem with naming a bad employer is that is is unrepresentative of the whole situation. It's one disgruntled engineer (who by that very nature must be biased) giving a one sided view on the matter. Plus we are in the worst recession for decades and promises made may get broken due to circumstance rather than from being a bad employer.

These threads are dodgy at the best of times and would do well to remember Fridgeman got taken out for this very reason.

julius Geezer
27-08-2009, 11:52 PM
Thanks for all the replies....but i won't name them , this is a very good and very well run website..!

I'm due my final payment off them at midnight tonight (Bacs)

So as insurance i have employed a gang of Liverpool based assasins on standby ...........LOLACAUST (only joking)
Seriously though , it's sad that companies like this should exploit the economic climate and treat employees as badly as they do

Footnote ............It's not one of the big players in the industry , and once again thanks for all the replies......we are eevilllll.........EFC..........Hail Caesar...!

julius Geezer
28-08-2009, 12:01 AM
Multisync .............You bad bad snitch..........!

beagle
28-08-2009, 12:24 AM
remember Fridgeman got taken out for this very reason.

That's the one I was thinking of!
I'd managed to erase the name from my memory, there was some insane stuff posted on that site, I remember reading about how a former colleague of mine apparently was partial to anal sex :confused:

She was actually quite cute if my memory is right, I wish I'd tried to test the rumour for myself now :D

multisync
28-08-2009, 04:57 PM
Multisync .............You bad bad snitch..........!

Is that all the thanks I get :cool:

taz24
28-08-2009, 09:33 PM

I worked for a very good company that had to break quite a few promises to its staff.
The staff that joined the company and worked hard to make it into a proffit making organisation, but because of circumstances that were out of the companies control, they had to break various promises.

Was it nice, no! was it nessesary yes.

Some times buisnesses have to make unpopular decisions, that does not make them a bad company.

ozone

coolhibby1875
29-08-2009, 09:34 AM
As i have only worked for 1 refrigeration company for last 17 years, I would not know a good 1 from a bad 1, So why dont some engineers post on here who is actualy the BEST company to work for and why, I cant see how that should upset anyone?

slingblade
30-08-2009, 12:03 AM
Is that all the thanks I get :cool:

Yes, What did you expect, a blow job?:D

Brian_UK
30-08-2009, 11:46 PM
Yes, What did you expect, a blow job?:DAH, but at what test pressure ;)

multisync
31-08-2009, 07:09 AM
AH, but at what test pressure ;)

Extreme:eek: