PDA

View Full Version : ThermoKing Help Please.

nickzarin
25-08-2009, 02:52 AM
With big thanks,

I got a contract for maintenance thermo king refrigeration unit. but spare parts too difficult to find .
Malaysia dealer sale to expensive .help.....

Brian_UK
25-08-2009, 11:16 PM
You should have looked more closely at the project before taking it on.

Some machine parts are always difficult to obtain, that is life sadly.

Also, please post in the correct section, I will reposition it...

abbsnowman
26-08-2009, 05:28 AM
You should have looked more closely at the project before taking it on.

Some machine parts are always difficult to obtain, that is life sadly.

Also, please post in the correct section, I will reposition it...

Wow, harsh. True but harsh!

thermo prince
26-08-2009, 08:20 AM
I'm 100% with Brian on this, and not just because of the attention-grabbing title.

All for free speech on these forums but it's not right to slate an individual / company / product whilst hiding behind the safety and obscurity of a pen name.
These ghost writers can be anybody with any agenda.

Fairness - specifics - balanced comments should be your credo .... in your writing, as well as in your daily living!

regards
T-P

abbsnowman
27-08-2009, 04:40 AM
You know what? I have read what you posted and thought about it for a long time before responding because I don't want to come off as an ass. Here is what I have to say:
I respect everyone here and understand the reasons they say what they do. However, and a big however, I honestly don't understand the "fear" that you guys have of someone figuring out what your doing with regard to building and fixing. You are so protective of your dealers that you are chasing your customers away. It seems the same all over the world that you guys think nobody but you can possibly be able to fix your equiptment. You are so wrong. My customers buy from the brand that is willing to work with them and help cut costs and help others to keep the machine running. I can turn circles around 90% of your "dealer trained" guys and best part, I know both makes and have a ticket that says so.
When are you guys going to wake up and smell the GM and Chrysler? We are here to stay!
Hope I have not offended. We have "locked horns" before but you must look at reality and open your mind.
ABBS

nickzarin
04-09-2009, 09:42 AM
Sorry...................