PDA

View Full Version : Daikin Split

okolekicker
24-08-2009, 04:59 AM
I push the power button and the unit vent opens for about five to seven seconds then it closes and the power light blinks, no air blowing, this is only when you set the mode to (A/C - *) , FAN Mode is okay, vent will open and air will blow..I changed batteries on the remote, changed wire sensor on circuit board. Still same problem, even tried re-setting the breaker..anyone can help?

Debonair Spain
24-08-2009, 07:11 AM
Hi on the remote controller you should see a cancel button. Keep this button pressed down and aimed at the unit then you should hear a long beep and 00 appear on the remote. Keep pressing the cancel button until you hear another long beep. An eeror code should appear. Can you post this error code on the site.

acnerd
24-08-2009, 06:27 PM
Hi on the remote controller you should see a cancel button. Keep this button pressed down and aimed at the unit then you should hear a long beep and 00 appear on the remote. Keep pressing the cancel button until you hear another long beep. An eeror code should appear. Can you post this error code on the site.

It should be added to avoid any confusion that once you have the 00 on the remote, every time you push the cancel button, the controller will show two characters eg. U4, J6, etc. Every time the unit makes two short bleeps, push the cancel button again. Eventually when you get 1 long bleep, see what the 2 characters show.

You can get out of the interrogate mode by pushing and holding the cancel button again until it goes away.

marc5180
28-08-2009, 08:49 PM
Is there an external pump connected to the unit? Is the indoor wired correctly?
I had a call out where the installer had wired mini lime pump wrong and the unit wouldn't operate on heating or cooling only on fan only. Plus the operation light blinked continuously.
Remove the pump and check wiring

acnerd
29-08-2009, 01:07 PM
Is there an external pump connected to the unit? Is the indoor wired correctly?
I had a call out where the installer had wired mini lime pump wrong and the unit wouldn't operate on heating or cooling only on fan only. Plus the operation light blinked continuously.
Remove the pump and check wiring

That's a good point Marc!! Daikin systems don't like the pump alarm wires being wired through the control signal terminal as it disrupts communication.

But he has never replied to us, so we will never know!! :(