PDA

View Full Version : help with ice machine please

martin jones
21-08-2009, 11:52 AM
hi i am new at this so please bare with me. i have a brema cb425aq ice machine the problem is i have no ice ! there is water going in and the cooling unit is chilling fine but where the water comes out the sprayers normaly with good presure it is just slowly pulsing out and not hitting the flags. if any one would know why this mite be happening and what i could do to fix this problem that would be great many thanks martin

scales
21-08-2009, 12:49 PM
hi i am new at this so please bare with me. i have a brema cb425aq ice machine the problem is i have no ice ! there is water going in and the cooling unit is chilling fine but where the water comes out the sprayers normaly with good presure it is just slowly pulsing out and not hitting the flags. if any one would know why this mite be happening and what i could do to fix this problem that would be great many thanks martin

With the machine switched off lift the flaps and have a look at the water level it should be just below the horizontal spray bar? If the water level is ok there is a metal mesh filter under the spray bar, this normally blocks up and reduces the spray pressure. If the filter is clear it might be the actual spray jets that are blocked clean these items first and then report back if you have time.

Scales