PDA

View Full Version : Kerosene flame heated absorption refrigerators

marvic
20-08-2009, 11:24 AM
Hi there

I'm currently facing some deep technical problems with Anhydrous Ammonia refrigeration cycle.

I've been searching the net for possible technical supporting data, regarding the correct calculations to derieve the right ratios of mixtures for ammonia,distillated water,hydrogen Pressure and sodium chromate.All my search yield no positive results.

It's really a challenge now for me to see if I can get an old kerosene flame heated absorption refrigerator to work.

Is there any nice refigeration technican/s or engineers out there that do have valuable information/technical data to share,along with work experience to guide me through the job.

I'm open to all suggestions.

All data regarding absorption refrigeration looks to be a highlyTop Secrete issue.

Thanks for your help Guys

spimps
30-08-2009, 10:53 AM
Hi,
I worked for Electrolux in the 70-80's and did a fair bit on absorption fridges and freezers ,mostly lpg one or teo kerosene don't have any info but will try to help if I can.
First rule is level,absolutely plum level for optimum performance.
1 and 1/2 hours on average before decnt cooling gets underway.
Can be powered by lpg or an electrical heater as an altenative.-

Brian_UK
30-08-2009, 11:41 PM
There are some figures here...

http://www.rmtech.net/Anhydrous%20Ammonia.htm

The last time I needed to 'top-up' a repaired AC unit I borrowed a cylinder from the main supplier and was charged for the small amount used. It might be easier that way for you also.

marvic
04-09-2009, 06:59 AM
Hi Guys

Thanks alot for the support,right now the project is moving ahead at a slow pace,but with every trial and error experimentation I under go,I'm obtaining significat results towards the final success.

Hope that the efforts justify the means of getting there.

I'm faily opimistic

Marco Jiang
18-01-2010, 02:58 AM
HI,Guys. we are manufacturer of such refrigeration. Needs someone to talk in details about the technology.Can anyone be of help?

night_marios
29-06-2010, 08:09 AM
hi ,i realy need help with this refrigaration could you turn the light on?

antonette93
27-08-2010, 03:21 AM
My brother in law works as an technician in a famous company in our country. I assure you that he has an information regarding your problem with your refrigerator. I will tell him to help you.