PDA

View Full Version : Fujitsu and mitsubishi compressors

paul_h
19-08-2009, 07:22 AM
Many fujitsus used mitsubishi compressors, sometimes made under licence by SIAM corp. Does anyone have info on what units?
Reason why I'm asking is because mitsubishi usually charges 2x the prive and a lot for shipping, while fujitsu is heaps cheaper.
At the moment I've got a mits MUH-30TV that needs a compressor, part# NH56VNHT which costs $1000
I'm pretty sure the fujitsu AOT30RMBL has a SIAM compressor with it's model number being NH56VNHT which only costs $400

nike123
19-08-2009, 08:20 AM
All outdoor units with M designation on 7th place like in your example.

S=Sanyo
N=Matsus.h.ita (National)
M=Mitsubishi (Melco, Siam)
D=Daikin
W=Tecumseh AW series
Z=Tecumseh AWG series
B=Bristol
C=Copeland

I prefer S!;)

S_Line
19-08-2009, 03:41 PM
What would save everyone a fortune, would be a unlimate list of what compressor can be used in what unit.

Many companys charge a fortune for Original compressors, when im sure a different make can be used at half the cost.

nike123
19-08-2009, 03:58 PM
What would save everyone a fortune, would be a unlimate list of what compressor can be used in what unit.

Many companys charge a fortune for Original compressors, when im sure a different make can be used at half the cost.

That is simple, only match working range, displacemant and motor power of replacemant with original compressor.

ozairman
29-08-2009, 06:10 AM
Hey Nike, I dont think this works anymore with the newer Fujitsu model number designations where there is now Four letter model number prefixes, such as AO(T/Y)R24LCC etc etc.

Paul you are correct AOT30RMAL/RMBL use NH52VNHT p/n 9368913007

nike123
29-08-2009, 07:22 AM
Hey Nike, I dont think this works anymore with the newer Fujitsu model number designations where there is now Four letter model number prefixes, such as AO(T/Y)R24LCC etc etc.

Paul you are correct AOT30RMAL/RMBL use NH52VNHT p/n 9368913007

Do you, maybe, have new model designation to share?
I was not been recently at seminars and I lost new model designation somewhere in my papers in basement.

S_Line
03-09-2009, 07:35 PM
As previous a Ultimate list of Makes and models to which a Aspera compresor will fit, we dont mind re routing pipes, if it saves the customer £££££

One day...........

Hey we have a Fujitsu AOY24 that needs a new compresor........ that will be a ASpera ....... will do the trick :)

I know its all going down hill, with Inverters, Inverter Boards etc etc :(

A simple compressor change is now a thing of the past :(

paul_h
26-11-2010, 12:30 PM
Anyone know a fujitstu model or direct part number to get a SIAM compressor for a fujitsu (under licence mitsubishi) model: NH41VNDT?

It's in some old no name brand ducted a/c.
At first I thought it was the same as I asked about before here (searched for 30 min to find this thread), but that was the NH56VNHT for a AOT30RMBL and I need the smaller one.
Not sure if the AOT24RMBL uses them? Definitely can't ask the non existent manufacturer for this a/c.

nike123
29-11-2010, 10:44 PM
I don't have access anymore to Fujitsu documents.
If helps, this would be good replacement:
http://pwcg.panasonic.cn/en/indoor/productview.aspx?pclass=1021&pid=313

Or:
Hitachi SHV33YU
LG QP348K

ozairman
02-12-2010, 07:56 AM
Anyone know a fujitstu model or direct part number to get a SIAM compressor for a fujitsu (under licence mitsubishi) model: NH41VNDT?

It's in some old no name brand ducted a/c.
At first I thought it was the same as I asked about before here (searched for 30 min to find this thread), but that was the NH56VNHT for a AOT30RMBL and I need the smaller one.
Not sure if the AOT24RMBL uses them? Definitely can't ask the non existent manufacturer for this a/c.

Fujitsu didn't use SCI compressors in the 24/25 series of that era units. Their outdoors normally had a N where the M is and were along the lines of AO(T/Y)24/25RN(A/E)L. These units had Panasonic compressors.

paul_h
03-12-2010, 06:18 AM
Cheers.
I found the compressor in a Air Group Australia price list for Arena brand a/cs, but the part number they actually have in the price list for that compressor doesn't exist according to their parts guys! :mad:
So now I need to track down the model number of an arena a/c that uses that compressor.
Otherwise go all the way back and measure everything up, then time looking at other compressor specs trying find something that fits, then working out how and to find someone who sells them.