PDA

View Full Version : Newbie Inquiry

alvingawhung
19-08-2009, 03:52 AM
Hi guys, I'm new in this forum... so far Im learning a lot. However, I would just like to solicit some expert and experienced opinion on my new project at hand.

I am currently in the process of putting up a cold storage facility for our business. My storage room will roughly have 30 sq. meters and 2.5 meters high (6x5x2.5) and Ill be requiring a temperature of positive 3 to positive 8 degree Celsius. The product I'm putting in is a milk beverage that is roughly at the above temp when I put it into the storage.

I have initially ask for some quotation. ASnd after which im now completely at a lost. Guys where should I start? what should I look for? What are the cooling/refrigeration equipment I need? Then there is the Hermatic or semi hermatic? Unit cooler? Help help help

Thanks in advance...

alvingawhung
19-08-2009, 03:56 AM
If I may add guys... What size, capacity of condensing (compressor0 unit and cooler unit should I look for?

nike123
19-08-2009, 09:46 AM
http://www.heatcraftrpd.com/resources/wiringdiagrams/Above32-05.pdf

Try to fill this form as much as you can and then we could help you with decisions more easily.

littleyapper
19-08-2009, 01:59 PM
try your local fridge guy he can get his wholesaler to size up... best of luck

littleyapper
19-08-2009, 02:06 PM
this is approx 2.5 hp condensing unit evap to match... i would go with a tried and tested scroll or lunite hermitque hermetic (cheaper) a semi is such a small job would be over kill(money wise) if you have some spare cash and want to save on running cost go with a digital scroll ......

Ration_Tea
19-08-2009, 02:34 PM
I'm new here and I'm confuse! I thought you have to be certify to put this units.

nike123
19-08-2009, 02:36 PM
I'm new here and I'm confuse! I thought you have to be certify to put this units.
Probably, but you don't need to be certified to inform yourself of what should you buy.