PDA

View Full Version : G'day from NZ

Superfridge
17-08-2009, 09:42 AM
I'm not really new to the forum as I have been lurking around for a while now. Discoverd RE about 5 years ago when searching for jobs whilst living in london. Never really found the time to join up nor understood forums.

I'm a ex comercial fridgy who has gone to the dark side (industrial NH3) and never looked back. Have worked for APV then Sabroe/York/JCI in NZ and now working for a private company which is nice change, can now go straight to the boss;)

I typed in Superfridge thinking that name must be gone by now looking at the membership numbers but no....... so here I am. Domestic fridges are my kryptonite :D
Anyone want to know about fridgy life in NZ just drop me a line. If I don't answer it's proberly because I'm at work:mad:

Tesla
17-08-2009, 02:52 PM
Hi Superfrige
Glad to hear your happy working in the antarctic, I used to too (wgtn). Just wondering what it was like working for JC?

Superfridge
18-08-2009, 09:02 AM
Just wondering what it was like working for JC?
JCI is not a refrigeration company and NZ is a island floating in the pacific.

Tesla
18-08-2009, 02:50 PM
Sorry Superfridge
I thought you were a nice guy and could take a joke (Antarctica). I was born there (Wellington) and trained. Guys went from APV to Stahl then Sabro which was bought by York who is now run by Johnson Controls in Australia and New Zealand - last I heard (from management) anyway. Please correct me if I am misstaken.

Superfridge
19-08-2009, 08:53 AM
Sorry Superfridge
I thought you were a nice guy and could take a joke (Antarctica). I was born there (Wellington) and trained. Guys went from APV to Stahl then Sabro which was bought by York who is now run by Johnson Controls in Australia and New Zealand - last I heard (from management) anyway. Please correct me if I am misstaken.

I don't bite that easy.
You stand corrected, Willridge & Sinclar to Stal to Sabroe to York to JCI.
APV still exist but only process work.