PDA

View Full Version : Daikin cooling only/heatpump

beezerlogic
16-08-2009, 08:27 AM
Does any one know if a cooling only fcq125 cassette can be changed to a heating also unit? condensor is rzq125 heatpump.Are the differences only control pcbs,or are pipe configs differant within the cassette? or does the complete fcq have to be changed?????ps r410a

Clk320_Greg
16-08-2009, 10:33 AM
IIRC you can just change the out door unit. Easy enough to check this on extranet i would have thought?

beezerlogic
16-08-2009, 11:41 AM
IIRC you can just change the out door unit. Easy enough to check this on extranet i would have thought?
the outdoor unit is reversible heatpump,just the indoor that is labelled heatpump/cooling only,i dont want to change the indoor coz of cost but want to know if this can be done with indoor electrics??cheers

Clk320_Greg
16-08-2009, 12:00 PM
the outdoor unit is reversible heatpump,just the indoor that is labelled heatpump/cooling only,i dont want to change the indoor coz of cost but want to know if this can be done with indoor electrics??cheers

You've lost me - eaisly done!

Have you got the model numbers of the indoor and outdoor and ill look on the extranet whats what.

beezerlogic
16-08-2009, 05:39 PM
the indoor unit is fcq125d7v3b i believe this indoor could have been made for the european market(hence the d7)instead of a b7. I carry spare boards for 125 units but this coil has a vertical pcb instead of a horizontal,i would have tried one if horizontal.regards beezer

Bartolo
19-08-2009, 08:22 AM
As the Daikin combination database shows You can use FCQ as cooling only unit and as a heat pump aswell. Only thing is that series of both units must be the same. So If You have FCQ125D You must have RZQ125D. If not You have to change indoor PCB.