PDA

View Full Version : Frick service Manual

Jimmyjames
14-08-2009, 02:41 PM
Hi all,

Looking for a Frick service/overhaul manual for the RXF models. I don't know why but it is like trying to pull teeth when it comes to getting this info from the companies. Maybe I am just contacting the wrong people.

Thanks for any help:)

nh3wizard
14-08-2009, 08:03 PM
It depends on what type company you work for, I have the maintenance and operation manuals. Rebuild manuals they do not usually give to end users. Send me a pm with your email address and Ill send what I have.

Jimmyjames
14-08-2009, 08:55 PM
I dont think I can send you a PM because I am new here.

Tung
20-08-2009, 02:55 AM
Jimmyjames:
maybe you can provide your personal email adress that somebody in this forum can send manual to you if he has it.;)

Ration_Tea
20-08-2009, 04:35 AM
Jimmyjames:
maybe you can provide your personal email adress that somebody in this forum can send manual to you if he has it.;)

Are you really from Vietnam? :off topic:

Ration_Tea
20-08-2009, 04:37 AM
Hi all,

Looking for a Frick service/overhaul manual for the RXF models. I don't know why but it is like trying to pull teeth when it comes to getting this info from the companies. Maybe I am just contacting the wrong people.

If you're a HVAC technician. You could get it at hvac talk.

This is the site for every HVAC technician. They have a lot useful information.

Tung
20-08-2009, 07:22 AM
Hi Ration Tea:
Due to my job character, I spend 3-4 months in Vietnam every year, my wife is a Vietnamese and even my son has got vietnam's citizenship.
Why? is there anything wrong?

nike123
20-08-2009, 07:47 AM
I dont think I can send you a PM because I am new here.

Left-click on any member green name and then click at "view public profile". New window will open with message editing tab (private or visitor depending on member status).

Josip
22-08-2009, 09:14 AM
Hi, Jimmyjames :D

Hi all,

.... you are not coming back ... still in trouble with manuals or busy with overhaul ... it will be nice to hear something ....

Best regards, Josip :D

ammonia tec
12-05-2010, 02:43 AM
i would like some teardown manuals please. rickwaltersjr@yahoo.com 151's rwb II anything would work, better then nothing

ajohnston
15-06-2010, 03:46 PM
I would be interested in the RXF-39 teardown/service manuals. Email is art_johnston@rogers.com if anyone has them. Thanks!