PDA

View Full Version : Fujitsu ASTA09LCC error code

exotiic
12-08-2009, 09:04 AM
Good evening,

I have installed a Fujitsu ASTA09LCC unit approximately a month ago along with an ASTA12LCC and ASTA24LCC and the ASTA09 is having issues on the heating cycle, and I am looking for advice on the fault code presented if possible?

The system on start up will operate on a low indoor fan speed, then increase to high speed by itself blowing cold air for 45 seconds and then shuts off. The error code presented is the Red and Green lights flash twice together, then the red will flash a further four times and then start the flashing cycle again.

Does any Fujitsu expert have any definitions of the code available?

Kind Regards

Frank

sinewave
12-08-2009, 08:31 PM
Any Gas still in it? :p

Heating required in Sydney? :eek:

exotiic
12-08-2009, 10:57 PM
Haha! System is still full of gas. The funny thing is sometimes it will work perfectly and sometimes it provides this error.

It does get cold in Sydney in Winter! But this job was a little further north towards Newcastle

rude
13-08-2009, 09:54 AM
Any Gas still in it? :p

Heating required in Sydney? :eek:
Australias not all desert lol. it still gets cold here.

exotiic
13-08-2009, 12:11 PM
Spoke to our distributor here and they stated it was a code for a lock fault but couldnt determine what it meant so they will be out to check the system. They seem to feel its the indoor fan thats faulty.

nike123
18-08-2009, 01:05 PM
That code is not described in service manual. Are you sure in that lamp blinking pattern?

exotiic
18-08-2009, 03:02 PM
Hi Nike,

I did find it in the service manual, it was stated as lock fault on the indoor fan. Its an Australian designated unit.

nike123
18-08-2009, 05:51 PM
Hi Nike,

I did find it in the service manual, it was stated as lock fault on the indoor fan. Its an Australian designated unit.

Sorry, I understood that you wrote operation (red) 2 times and timer (green) 4 times which is not described in manual.

The indoor fan speed is 0 rpm after 56 seconds from starting operation or from the time the fan mode was changed.
> Operation stop. (It releases by sending the operation stop signal from the remote controller).
[Diagnosis Point]
Fan motor connector loose /defective contact.
Fan motor defective
Controller PCB defective.Check fan motor connectors, connection wires and fan speed sensing circuit.

ragavan
19-08-2009, 03:07 PM
i have error-codes sheet on fujitsu
if u want i can post it.

Yuri B.
19-08-2009, 03:56 PM
i have error-codes sheet on fujitsu
if u want i can post it.

Qui dare vult aliīs, non dēbet quaerere: Vultis ?