PDA

View Full Version : Thermoking SB-200 problem

forestcat
10-08-2009, 03:04 AM
Hi Guys, I have a reefer with Thermoking SB-200 unit and during last couple weeks the engine would stop for no apparent reason. The fault codes are 63 and 84. I am hauling produce out from California to New York and during the last couple days it happened 4-5 times. Please help!

abbsnowman
10-08-2009, 04:41 AM
Sound like a fuel solenoid to me but hard to be sure. Got a download? Good fuel? No crap in tank?

tspgr
10-08-2009, 10:14 AM
Hi you can check
1s the fuel line at the left side of the handpump
2n the wire that goes to the W of the altenator ....

forestcat
10-08-2009, 04:44 PM
Sound like a fuel solenoid to me but hard to be sure. Got a download? Good fuel? No crap in tank?
Thanks, today I would get download. The clamp around the air filter is missing. And it sucking air around. May it be a problem?

forestcat
10-08-2009, 04:45 PM
Hi you can check
1s the fuel line at the left side of the handpump
2n the wire that goes to the W of the altenator ....
Thank you, it looks ok, but later will examin closer.

DaButcher
12-08-2009, 04:33 AM
Hi Guys, I have a reefer with Thermoking SB-200 unit and during last couple weeks the engine would stop for no apparent reason. The fault codes are 63 and 84. I am hauling produce out from California to New York and during the last couple days it happened 4-5 times. Please help!

fuel inlet screen
fuel solenoid or associated circuit
fuel filter
tank vent stopped up, (check by removing cap after it runs a while, listen and feel for a vacuum)
fuel leak anywhere in the system
needs tier 1 large fuel line kit
check valve in the transfer pump
RPM sensor or circuit
list could go for a while, if it ain't in the top 5, you need professional help

abbsnowman
12-08-2009, 04:36 AM
Dabutch, your the man. Nice to see someone here helping as compaired to the usual manual demands!!!!
Great to see ya here!;)

forestcat
12-08-2009, 12:18 PM
Thank you very much for your replies!

absolute-zero
04-10-2009, 07:05 PM

A download and then viewing the data in technician mode may help for narrowing down the issue.

Play close attention to the engine rpms and what mode the uniot was running when the shut down occured.

A-Z