PDA

View Full Version : Mitsubishi Electric P3 Error

tonyh
09-08-2009, 06:44 PM
Hi am on a site at the moment were new company has took on offices all equipment is R22 mitsi electric mixture of splits, multi-split & VRf installed about 10yr ago and probably not servced for a good many years, i have got ducts missing, remotes missing and daisy chains broken. One of the offices with 11 indoor units ran from single slits & multi's i had running bar one cassette which was not connected to a remote - missing so I wired it on to the daisy chain of the system i thought it was on, I got a P3 error on the remote then remote went blank no power to it.
I put everything back the way it was before turned off the mains and powered up again but still nothing to the remote.
Has anyone got an idea of what I have blown is it the remote itself or have I blown something on the slave unit. contoller is a PAR-JH240KA
Many Thanks for any help in advance.

Thermatech
09-08-2009, 10:40 PM
In case of group control of multiple split systems
Suggest
Carry out survey of the address settings of all the indoor units on the remote control daisy chain connected to TB5 which is 12v dc.

The remote controller should be connected to the indoor unit address zero SW2 & this unit should have the CN40 plug connected as it is the master unit with remote controller connected. All other indoor units should have CN40 plug removed as they are slave units.

BTW
SW2 is binary for the address settings

tonyh
09-08-2009, 10:47 PM
Thanks for that Thermatech will check it out tomorrow I'm back on site, will let you know how it went.