PDA

View Full Version : rex (zanussi) mobile split

rikfridge
07-09-2004, 11:09 PM
Wonder if anyone can help.customer brought in rex (zanussi) a/c mod-RCB 14S. comps gone.willing to spend money.have had no luck with suppliers of unit nor electrolux/zanussi (they say its a grey import).comp details -no name.but the following info. C-R 110H5H (tse)
10 076 R22
the rest just electrical info.

surfed net with the CR number, found Russian site giving a reference to a Sanyo comp SAP-C127GH.But have not found any UK sanyo comp supplier.(rang sanyo uk gave me dist' numbers but they need sanyo unit info)
regards

rbartlett
08-09-2004, 07:32 AM
from the numbers i hazard a guess at 14k btu

and this seems to bear out that nicely ;-)

http://www.domestic-airconditioning.co.uk/zanussirex140s.htm

try srw and just get an equivalent rotary and adjust the pipework

cheers

richard

Karl Hofmann
08-09-2004, 07:50 AM
I cant comment on what the other guys think, but I get asked to look at about 10 portables every year, though mostly the B&Q junk boxes. I used to try to find parts, but in my opinion these are a throw away item, when something fails on one of these things, take it down to the local refuse site. For little more than the price of a repair (Dont forget that you will guarantee that repair) they could have a nice little wall mounted inverter heat pump fitted.

Have you tried your local wholesaler?, they should be able to match up a new compressor. The question is why did it fail in the first place?

Best place for them in my opinion is the skip

rikfridge
09-09-2004, 07:12 PM
thanks to you both.allready spoke to srw,all the boffins away on holiday(lucky for some) wil try them again next week.think it might be 1.1kw.if i get any further then i will post info.
cheers.