PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from Greece!

FreezeThePlanet
01-08-2009, 02:17 PM
Hello there...

First of all i want to apologize for my poor level of English. After that i would like to introduce myself to your awesome community.

I am from Greece and i own a company that sells spare parts , compressors e.t.c. representing the bigger companies in Refrigeration (domestic , industrial, retail)and Airconditioning field.

The reason that i am here is to find out the way that technicians outside Greece think, what brands you prefer e.t.c.

I can say that i am impressed from the knowledge level of most of you:eek:. In Greece the most of the technicians are in low level in terms of knowledge and education.:(

I would be very happy if you can sagest me some brands that you believe that is at the top of their category.

marc5180
01-08-2009, 05:48 PM
Welcome to Refrigeration Engineer FreezeThePlanet.

Peter_1
01-08-2009, 09:01 PM
Welcome and this was an introduction we don't see that often these days.
I only can speak for myself and I'm sure every technician prefers its own brand:
Bitzer, Copeland
Guntner, Searle, Helpman and Goedhart
Danfoss (Sporlan can't be found easily here)

lowcool
02-08-2009, 01:43 PM
25 ay welcome young fella

tarcau mihai
02-08-2009, 06:42 PM
Welcome to the forum our friend!I meet a lot of smart engineers and techs from your country.Be sure that from this forum you can learn a lot.When i was 22 yrs old ,i assist a old guy tech form York to overhauled a mini screw compressor for provision plant.He told me that in refrigeration you have always something new to learn...The old guy from Sweden has right...
Regards Mihai!