PDA

View Full Version : Fujitsu service and user manuals

airconlad
29-07-2009, 11:42 PM
Hi

Does anyone know where I can get user and service manuals from for Fujitsu / Fujitsu General air con units?

I am after them for an AOY24EMB, AOY24EMA and ABY24EBA-W.

Have a faulty control PCB as when I bypass the condensor unit trigger relay and stick mains up the evap fan motor the system works, PCB seems totaly dead no beeps or LED's.

Thanks.

fridgemandan
31-07-2009, 09:35 PM
fujitsu technical?!

ozairman
01-08-2009, 06:33 AM
Some Fujitsu units have a one time blow thermal fuse mounted in the terminal block which once it has failed stops all the fun, it is normally in series with the AC supply to the controller pcb or in series with the power supply section of the controller pcb. However it doesn't look like the ABY24EBA-W has this!
If you have 230VAC to CN-1 of the controller PCB then that is all you can check on the supply side, there should also be 5VDC across Pin 5 (white) and Pin 7 (purple) of CN13 the plug/harness going to the remote controller receiver/indicator pcb. Does the Manual/Auto switch work that will tell you if the pcb is alive or not. There is also an inline connector in this harness which if unplugged could give similar symptons.

sinewave
02-08-2009, 02:47 PM
http://www.oceanairdist.co.uk/assets/pdf/service/Fujitsu/ABYA24L.pdf

http://www.oceanairdist.co.uk/contractors/products/product_range_detail.php?id=66

:)

airconlad
05-08-2009, 12:31 AM
Hi

Thanks for that, I stripped the boards out of the internal unit and found that the LM7805 +5 volt regulator was dry jointed on all 3 legs so no power getting to CPU, re-soldered it and shes back up and running.

Thanks

airconlad

Brian_UK
05-08-2009, 11:45 PM
Well done and thanks for the update.

HVACRSA
14-08-2009, 11:36 PM
Can someone help me with error codes and info for a Fujitsu split ducted system. The Outdoor unit is a AOT45RCB3L and indoor a CDS45RB.

Get error code E0:00 on hard wired remote -- Communication error from Indoor to remote.

We have replaced indoor PCB and remote and still getting same error.

exotiic
15-08-2009, 05:45 AM
HVACRSA im assuming its a wired remote? Have you by any chance changed the cable? Is the cable shielded or gaining interference from high voltage lines?

AbsoluteWDJ
15-08-2009, 01:50 PM
You might find there's more than one fan coil addressed to the control. If you are sure there are no more fan coils on that controller then I'd check cable between indoor PCB and control. When you enter fault code on control. Press temp ^ and if there is another unit addressed you'll find the control display E01-FC press temp ^ again E02-FC. You may find it's a different unit with a fault. Good luck

HVACRSA
16-08-2009, 06:53 AM
I have tried running a different cable from indoor to remote with no luck. There should not be more than one fan coil on the remote as there is only one indoor unit. What baffles me is that it is a new remote, new indoor PCB, new indoor sensors. The only thing that has not been changed is the outdoor PCB.
Have also checked voltage on remote and everything is in order. I am almost sure the new indoor PCB is faulty!