PDA

View Full Version : Daikin Vrv 2 inverter

skybladeus
26-07-2009, 04:24 PM
Hi i was doing this air-con Daikin VRV II inverter the machines can run but when i run for about 5 min my compressor there will become freezing ice. And My Pressure Meter shows the hand at full it will not go down i try to refill one full r22 gas in but still will not work and the controller dosen't show any error anyone know what is going on?

The Viking
26-07-2009, 05:10 PM
There are a lot of different options,
Solenoid valves stuck open, EEVs not operational or system OVER charged to name but a few.

The best starting point would be to reclaim all the refrigerant, weigh it and see how it compares to what the system should have in it.

Also check the marking plate to see what type of refrigerant there should be in the system, over here it is rare for VRVII systems to be on R22.

skybladeus
26-07-2009, 05:24 PM
so i should start with this? [The best starting point would be to reclaim all the refrigerant, weigh it and see how it compares to what the system should have in it.] how do i do it?

skybladeus
26-07-2009, 05:31 PM
erm can u roughly explain on how to solve it?

marc5180
26-07-2009, 05:57 PM
Are you an engineer or an end user?
Do you know how to reclaim refrigerant from a system?

If not i suggest calling an engineer in to do it for you.

The Viking
26-07-2009, 07:37 PM
Skybladeus,

Yes, you need to be 100% sure that the system got exactly the right amount of refrigerant in it, otherwise all other faultfinding is pointless.

Far too often people start throwing refrigerant at faults, the issue with VRV/VRF systems is that they are really good at hiding issues with the charge. They will not only open and close valves to overcome pressure/temperature issues within the system, they will also speed their compressors up or down.

Therefore, whenever these type of system got a problem, and no faultcode is displayed, the first point of call will always have to be to verify the charge.
The only way to do this is by weight.

To verify the weight of the refrigerant in the system, it needs to come out and be collected in reclaim cylinder(s). As Marc5180 said, if you don't have the knowledge and tools to do that yourself then your best option is to call someone that can do it for you.

Pingo
27-07-2009, 07:15 AM
Hi i was doing this air-con Daikin VRV II inverter the machines can run but when i run for about 5 min my compressor there will become freezing ice. And My Pressure Meter shows the hand at full it will not go down i try to refill one full r22 gas in but still will not work and the controller dosen't show any error anyone know what is going on?

I may be wrong, but i thought Daikin VRV11 worked on R41A Gas

Regards Pingo

Pingo
27-07-2009, 07:18 AM
I may be wrong, but i thought Daikin VRV11 worked on R41A Gas

Regards Pingo

That should have been R410A Gas :p

pingo

skybladeus
27-07-2009, 06:45 PM
i am a technician i actually change the pcb board, compressor. after i change all this i try to put in my r22 gas which i check is correct for us. but when i check my gauge meter it just stick to full bar it dosen't go down i try to check weather i have turn on the valve which i did. so i still dunno wat is going on