PDA

View Full Version : johnson controls

littleyapper
24-07-2009, 08:36 AM
good day all .. this is an easy one i hope...for u guys on the other side of the pond
i need to get my hands on a johnson mr4 controller to help train up a few newbies ... the problem i have is that they are not very common in ireland ...SO can some body tell me if it's another controller badged or do i need to get the genuine artical...

lowcool
24-07-2009, 01:33 PM
pardon my ignorance but were are the newbies going to purchase one of these controllers when it fails.

littleyapper
24-07-2009, 05:31 PM
good question... but its a controller that is being specified for the apprentice olympics that are taking place in canada and we have a guy going over from ireland and we dont have access to that controller here ... i can get one from a source in america but it will take time and money(no big deal) but i have a feeling that its a badged controller....any advice appreciated

lowcool
25-07-2009, 05:29 AM
dont suppose you have pictures, diagrams,parameter list or literature you could post by any chance.maybe contact johnson themselves too explain the situation.
all the best of aussie luck to the apprentice

any sympathetic americans here ?

Gary
25-07-2009, 06:02 AM
Not sure if this helps, but York air conditioners are a division of Johnson Controls.

Gary
25-07-2009, 06:09 AM
Here's a UK link:

http://www.applegate.co.uk/elec/company/co_27132.htm

lowcool
26-07-2009, 12:59 AM
good link gary,its now in my favourites list.cheers