PDA

View Full Version : Help please- Domestic Daikin - freezing our butts off!!!

Ha66is
17-07-2009, 10:22 PM
Brand new ducted Daikin system.

Has worked a treat for 5 months and stopped yesterday with an E0 error code whilst keeping the house warm.

Won't re-start and house is bloody freezing:(.

It's Saturday, with no idea if a callout will happen over the weekend.

Given it was working very well until fault yesterday evening, is it something I can reset myself??

Thanks in adavance for advice.

Cheers

Innes

Magoo
18-07-2009, 02:50 AM
Electonic / card problem, get the installer back to service. They give 5 year warranty.
If all else fails turn it off. Nothing worse than freezing ya nuts off and paying for the privalage.

brunstar
19-07-2009, 05:40 PM
i would get the installer back, if it has worked fine for 5 months and only coming up with a fault now it looks like the installation could be a problem.

frank
19-07-2009, 05:50 PM
i would get the installer back, if it has worked fine for 5 months and only coming up with a fault now it looks like the installation could be a problem as a U0 fault is a no gas problem so there could be a leak on the interconnecting flares...look for some oil.
Brunstar....

It's an EO fault. Outdoor safety device activated.

After only 5 months, that's definately a warranty issue.

Ha66is. If you switch the outdoor power off then back on again after 10 seconds, the system will reset. But this fault may re-occur and needs looking at by the installer. It's not a fault I would expect after 5 months.

brunstar
19-07-2009, 05:56 PM
thanks Frank, it is an EO fault, must be dislexia kicking in....lol 5 months installed makes me think this could be an installation fault.