PDA

View Full Version : climaveneta HRAQ

icecube51
13-07-2009, 08:14 PM
Hey Guys,

was back to the famous climaveneta HRAQ 50KW today for an other TEV that has gone bad. i changed it whit a new one , exactly the same. now my general problem is that the unit is working in cooling mode or in heating mode,but not in automatic mode. the compressors always trip on high pressure. because of the difficulty of taking pressure readings,i took temp readings before and aft the TEV's and have general 10 to 15K on all three of them.there are 3 TEV's on each circuit. the pressure on the main board give's me 18b on HP and 4.5b on LP in cooling mode and in heating mode. on automatic is go's up to 24b in HP and 3.5b in LP. If i change the HP security to 28b, it builds up pressure till it trips. my next guess is that the heatexchangers are dirty or cloackt.also the complete unit lost 6kg of refrig in the last 8 monds. i did a leaktest whit an electronic tester bud found no leaks. in the base corner of the condensors there is visible oil leak. all help or tips welcome.
Ice

Gary
13-07-2009, 08:21 PM
What refrigerant is in the system?

How did you determine that the TXV was faulty?

What are the air in and air out temps for both coils?

goshen
17-07-2009, 02:42 PM
hi had simmilar problemes with the same unit with centrifugal fans we changed the txv twice as they were bad the electric panel overheted and the condenser flexibile connection had to be replaced we had to change the pressure probes and addded a fan to cool the panel after this the unit has been running for 2 years wish u best of luck if u need the manual i will be happt to mail it to u hate all those hidden keys