PDA

View Full Version : ThermoKing real-time temps

emeceuy
07-07-2009, 04:56 PM
Hello all ! I would like to know if someone know a software that can interrogate a ThermoKing MP3000 and gets its temperatures and alarms in real time, via RS-232 COM port; something like DataLaunch for Carrier, for example.

Thank you in advance !

Marcelo

emeceuy
15-07-2009, 06:31 PM
Nobodie knows?

Madra
15-07-2009, 07:07 PM
Hi Emeceuy - it can be done using wireless technology - is that what you want or do you just want to connect a pc up to the external dataport occassionally to get the temps?

emeceuy
16-07-2009, 02:52 PM
Thank you for your answer Madra.

I know that some system can do it, i thoght that it was only via power cable, dont know that wireless technologies have been developed. These wireless techs do communicate via RS232 external port of the container? and are they realtime for Carrier and TK?

Anyway, i guess they are expensive, cause they are for terminals or vessels, but i only want it to connect to a container to view its temperatures and alarmas with the pc via serial RS232.

In the case of Carrier DataLauch is usefull, but Thermoking i dont know any program to do this?

emeceuy
23-07-2009, 12:56 PM
Cant believe that it is not possible to get TK realtime temps !

absolute-zero
07-10-2009, 03:25 AM
Cant believe that it is not possible to get TK realtime temps !

You can download alarms and true time temps from a TK MP3000 with Smart sponge or logman pc.

A-Z