PDA

View Full Version : Frick RXF Quantum panel

nh3curesall
04-07-2009, 09:55 PM
Hi. I am looking for the E90-010 manuals for Frick Quantum panels. More importantly the one that tells you how to get around a "forgotten" password. I know it has something to do with adding the date and a phone number but i cant remember exactly.

Cheers.

NH3LVR
05-07-2009, 04:58 AM
Call Frick. They can calculate it for you. There is a backdoor, but I make everyone leave the room if I have to use it.

Frickman
29-07-2009, 07:19 AM
Hi. I am looking for the E90-010 manuals for Frick Quantum panels. More importantly the one that tells you how to get around a "forgotten" password. I know it has something to do with adding the date and a phone number but i cant remember exactly.

Cheers.
What kind of panel do you have? Quantum 4, Quantum LX, or a RXF plus?

ammonia tec
12-05-2010, 02:45 AM
i have quantum 1 and 2 and some micro plus nobody has infro that I needed

quyenlehuu
13-11-2010, 07:00 AM
Hi everyone!

Now, we have a problem with the RXF-85( Frick Quantum 4), I hope receive your help:

1. In the Main menu/ Panel setup/ Capacity control: 4 capacity control options are: Disable and I try to change Enable mode but I can't.
2. In the first screen: Operating status/ Capacity control it shows:
Status Source
Discharge pressure mode 1 Remote - I/O
3. In the Control setup/ Capacity control setpoints: it only shows: active- current capacity control.
4. In the Alarm/shutdown, it shows:
High discharge pressure alarm, and High discharge pressure shutdown but I can't delete it.
And in the control setup/ compressor safeties setpoints/ discharge safeties/ high discharge pressure mode 1:
Alarm box and shutdown box: nothing( it's not show anything)
Then I try to set alarm and shutdown box but it reboot the system immediately.
Sercurity: Full acess.
I can't understand it, You can explain to me why is it? and How do I do to change it to normal mode?( In the first screen: Operating status/ Capacity control it shows: Suction pressure mode ).

Software version 4.53 February 26, 2003
Sales order: C 0 Item: 2000
BIOS version: Award module BIOS V4.51 PG 05/17/2001- GX1-CS5530-2A434BIOC-00
Keyboard version: N/A
Analog boards information: Analog board 1 Ver. 1.06 04-01-2003
Digital boards information: Digital board 1 ver. 1.02 05-01-1997
Thanks and best regards
quyenlehuu@gmail.com (quyenlehuu@gmail.com)

ammonia tec
11-01-2011, 12:43 AM
move the last switch on dip switch on 1 & 2 boards. that will get u in service mode. then the other1s are access level 2 and then below it 20 frick default for service i have always lock it out by putting false number in secur.
or your could be something entirely diffrent worth a try.