PDA

View Full Version : Cvgd trouble

daywalker
30-06-2009, 08:28 AM
sorry about my english. i have trouble with my cvgd. indicated b E7. please help me

Brian_UK
30-06-2009, 05:06 PM
What is a CVGD please?

multisync
30-06-2009, 05:23 PM
sorry about my english. i have trouble with my cvgd. indicated b E7. please help me

Try yellow pages. Turn to 'air conditioning contractors' pick up phone and arrange for an engineer to visit.

centrecipew
30-06-2009, 09:20 PM
Hi,
bE7 is a high motor temperature fault indication.
Check the motor cooling line ( 1 1/8 ), the line running from the bottom of the condenser pot to the motor.
There is an inline filter, a temperature drop across this filter would indicate a blockage.
If the motor is still cool whilst running I would then suggest that you check the Thermistor Terminals in the small junction box between the rear of the motor and the condenser.
First Isolate the Main and control circuit supplies, then remove the small junction box cover.
Inside are 4 spade terminals. Check for continuity and balanced resistance across the terminals. 1 common and 3 Thermistor readings +- 75ohm @75F.
If any thermistor is open circuit this is your problem.
Good Luck

centrecipew
30-06-2009, 09:23 PM
Trane Water Cooled 2 stage Centrifugal Chiller.R134a /R12

daywalker
01-07-2009, 05:26 AM
Hi,
bE7 is a high motor temperature fault indication.
Check the motor cooling line ( 1 1/8 ), the line running from the bottom of the condenser pot to the motor.
There is an inline filter, a temperature drop across this filter would indicate a blockage.
If the motor is still cool whilst running I would then suggest that you check the Thermistor Terminals in the small junction box between the rear of the motor and the condenser.
First Isolate the Main and control circuit supplies, then remove the small junction box cover.
Inside are 4 spade terminals. Check for continuity and balanced resistance across the terminals. 1 common and 3 Thermistor readings +- 75ohm @75F.
If any thermistor is open circuit this is your problem.
Good Luck
Thx for your solution