PDA

View Full Version : Michael Jackson dead

marc5180
26-06-2009, 06:52 AM
Heard the news late last night that he had died and it was confirmed this morning.

He was my idol growing up RIP.

lowcool
26-06-2009, 07:18 AM
first i have heard of it sorry that i dont feel the same marc,one more wierdo less,sincere sympathy to familly and fans

tonto33
26-06-2009, 09:17 AM
mj dead from food poisionin he got off a 11 year old wiener :)

Karl Hofmann
26-06-2009, 01:56 PM
Aparrently he's going to be recycled into Tesco carrier bags... That way he can still be plastic, white and dangerous to children

desA
26-06-2009, 03:03 PM
MJ never died, he was found having a stroke in the children's ward.

lowcool
26-06-2009, 03:48 PM
hes gettin buried face down
then elton can pop in for a cold one

im bad im bad

frank
26-06-2009, 08:47 PM
It's been rumoured that, as he is now 99.9% plastic (surgery), he is not going to be cremated, but will be melted down into LEGO bricks, so that the kids can play with him for a change........

OOOOOhhhhhh, I'm BAD, I'm BAD...........:o

The Viking
26-06-2009, 09:28 PM
Michael Jackson's DEAD?
I'm not surprised, he was looking a bit pale....:p

Jackson's last words as he was being rushed to hospital ........Is there any room in the children's ward?'

Reports of Michael Jackson dying are incorrect. He was caught in the children's ward having a stroke...

Michael Jackson has cancelled all upcoming dates. This is disappointing for Thomas aged 9 and Dylan aged 6.

Apparently Michael Jackson died picking his nose. Doctors said they couldn't blame it on the sunshine or the moonlight. They blamed it on the boogie....

MJ's family have consented and given Michael's body away to Lego...He will be melted down so that little boys all over the world can continue to play with him.....

Confirmation just came through that Michael Jackson died of food poisoning apparently he ate some 12 year old nuts...

Early reports are that the Hospital does not know what to do with the body as plastic recycling is not collected until next Thursday .... but they're planning to turn him something appropriate like supermarket carrier bags which are white and plastic and unsuitable for children to play with.

Michael Jackson didn't have a heart attack he was found drowned in his pool... coz no one would throw him a boy...

Out of respect McDonalds have released the McJackson burger. 50 year old meat between 10 year old buns...

Whats the difference between jacko and disney films? Kids will continue to be touched by disney films for years to come.

When Farrah Fawcett went to Heaven, God offered her one wish. She wished for all the children to be safe. So God killed Michael Jackson.

What's the difference between Michael Jackson and Alex Ferguson? Ferguson will be playing Giggs in August

Mixed reports of Michael Jacksons death are coming in. 50 kids have volunteered to identify the body as they have first hand experience of seeing Michael stiff.

MJ was on family fortunes.He was doing ok until Vernon asked, "Name somewhere you take the kids for a treat".
Sadly "Up the sh1ter" was not one of the top 10 answers.

michael jackson is to have a twenty one gun salute a his funeral, the only time 21 men will shoot over his stiff body.

To be continued...

jdunc2301
26-06-2009, 11:04 PM
What's the differance between chicken poxx and Michael jackson?....................Chicken poxx is still coming over kids everywhere...

:p

djbe
26-06-2009, 11:15 PM
Gary glitter is rubbing his hands together at the lack of competition.

apparently Jacko didn't die of a heart attack, he choked on small bone!

julius Geezer
27-06-2009, 12:33 PM
Wacko Jacko Heart Attacko......!

jdunc2301
27-06-2009, 01:39 PM
we are all bad bad people :p

marc5180
27-06-2009, 02:13 PM
Not everyone:mad: