PDA

View Full Version : Help please about the liebherr refrigerators

mwinjuma
25-06-2009, 07:19 PM
Good evening to all.I get job from my customer.He has 60 pieces of freezer-refrigerator which label LIEBHERR.Some of them I have already test and the result is ok,but others are not ok.Actually some they use something which looks like selenoid valve near the compressor and have two capillary, it connected with electronic card,I suspect that it doesnot work,so I decided to give power directly because they use 220V-240V but some was give sound(noise) others not.I try to look for problems and I see some(selenoid) are open(coil) others are ok,but some work( freeze-refrigerators )freezer only others fredge only I try to remove the coil(selenoid) and refill the gas again but it doesnot defrost because the ferezer part is no frost one.I try to remove the electronic part and introduce the defrost time and defro-thermo they work well but the problem is fredge light because it work with sensor so I dont know how to connect the light with sensor so any one please I need help how to connect the sensor with light inorder to light the interior side of the the fredge.

tonto33
26-06-2009, 09:20 AM
model number please