PDA

View Full Version : mcquay service manuals

schott70
23-06-2009, 08:28 AM
hello all,

Im new at this so bear with me i am after a service manual for any mcqauy split unit anything will do its for a project im doing at collage many thanks.
tried the mcqauy website but it looks like they have stopped producing split units.
Cheers

Clk320_Greg
23-06-2009, 03:51 PM
hello all,

Im new at this so bear with me i am after a service manual for any mcqauy split unit anything will do its for a project im doing at collage many thanks.
tried the mcqauy website but it looks like they have stopped producing split units.
Cheers

McQuay.... spit spit

They have also just stoped supplying Fan motors for there old R22 water cooled heat pump units....

Trying to force you into replaceing with the new stuff, which incidently is larger in size then the old gear so wont fit into the domestic plant cupbord that the old one is sitting it..... Great.

Sorry for the rant, my advice would be - Your going to struggle.

schott70
23-06-2009, 04:20 PM
Cheers Greg
i thought i might struggle.worth a shot !

Clk320_Greg
23-06-2009, 04:46 PM
Cheers Greg
i thought i might struggle.worth a shot !

To be honest serviceing a split is serviceing a split. There isnt a huge amout of variation between one and another.

As they are now owned by Daikin you might find some usefull infor in the manuals for the daikin split systems from there website.

nurul2009
30-10-2009, 12:32 AM
Hai member,
I am searching for a copy of mcquay air cooled screw ciller model ENP 081.2 ÷142.2 ST- LN - XN - XXN chiller service manual. Can any member help me by supplying a copy of the above manual/
Thanks,
Engr. Md. Nurul Islam Khan
e-mail : eng_nurul_islam@yahoo.com