PDA

View Full Version : Daikin Screw Compressors

Eeram
21-06-2009, 03:35 PM
Hi everyone,

I urgently need a service manual on Daikin ZH5LLFCYE screw compressors.

I need to change the oil and the oil filters and are not familiar with these screws. Daikin can only help with the manual for the CUW120B5Y Chiller.

Any information please?

icecube51
21-06-2009, 04:44 PM
you shure its a daikin and not mcquay??

because its not so long that daikin has chillers of there own. now whit the complete fusion or thake over,things will change.

Ice

GHAZ
21-06-2009, 10:20 PM
Hi Eeram the oil filters are inside the oil seperator , you need to take off the oil seperator and make a special or bend a spanner to fit the oil filter,tools needed are a 14mm hex key,two 16mm threaded stud bars about 250mm in length to guide the seperator on and off, if you do carefully you might be able to save the gasket because they are really good thick gaskets, if any other problems let us now and will help more

Eeram
22-06-2009, 07:32 PM
Hi GHAZ
Thanks a lot for the information. The only problem is there are no service valves on the compressor to isolate it from the system. The refrigerant needs to be decanted and the down time of the system is 1 hour maximum.

Will think about a quicker plan.

Bartolo
25-06-2009, 01:57 PM
If there are no valves it's not a problem on daikin screw. There is always one way valve on discharge, so you don't need valve on that side. On suction you can just disconnect solenoid valve and pump down refrigerant to discharge side.

Eeram
25-06-2009, 07:30 PM
That is what I call, a friend in need! Sometimes you are so busy trying to climb the mountain, that you forgot about the road!

Thanks a lot, Bartolo

icecube51
25-06-2009, 08:31 PM
If there are no valves it's not a problem on daikin screw. There is always one way valve on discharge, so you don't need valve on that side. On suction you can just disconnect solenoid valve and pump down refrigerant to discharge side.

don't make me laugh my friend, did a job on Daikin srew last week,guess what was brocken........yes,the one way valve and the magnetic valve,so i was forced to pull down the hole refrig lot. find it out by changing the filter cartouche.
other brands have 2 valve's on the comp.

Ice