PDA

View Full Version : Mitsubishi FDC2501HKXRE2

GREENCOLD
19-06-2009, 01:28 PM
Hi,

Need some advice please. Recently went to a vrv mitsi unit. had blown the inverter board.

Mitsi no longer make the parts so we sent the board back to be fixed. Fitted it today and disconnected the comperessor to dry run. Bang goes the board.

Mitsi arnt being very helpful in the matter and i am more used to and keyed up for daikin units.

Mitsi say this is the only way of testing it, but as they no langer make the spare parts, looks like it mite be a rip out job.

Has any one ever experienced this???

Cheers, steve

marc5180
19-06-2009, 07:30 PM
When did the board blow? Was it as soon as power was turned on or as soon as the compressor started up?

Did you check the compressor was ok and not down to earth?

I went to a system a few weeks back that kept blowing the board, i found that the other company that had replaced the compressor and inverter board had connected the compressor wrong on the inverter board.

GREENCOLD
25-06-2009, 07:59 AM
When did the board blow? Was it as soon as power was turned on or as soon as the compressor started up?

Did you check the compressor was ok and not down to earth?

I went to a system a few weeks back that kept blowing the board, i found that the other company that had replaced the compressor and inverter board had connected the compressor wrong on the inverter board.

Comp was disconected when i ran it. Blew when it went to start. Its not a normal inverter, caps and what not are all seperate from the main board. It seems like a very early one.

Steve

BritCit_Juve
30-06-2009, 10:49 PM
This is an early model of inverter system so treat it gently.
The inverter pcb is generally still available but the chips arn't so they need moving to the new board.
I would suspect the problem is with the power transducer module which feeds the compressor and is controlled by the inverter.
Brit