PDA

View Full Version : Toshiba Super Heat Recovery system

billywizz
17-06-2009, 07:09 PM
Hi everyone, just wondering if anyone could shed some light on a L 02 code dislayed on remote controller. Tosh technical say it does'nt exist. Think remote controlling 8 units but when you use "unit" button it only displays one unit address No.
Already had condenser fan failure on this system which is only 1 year old, is this common? I would be grateful for your advice

Brian_UK
17-06-2009, 11:00 PM
Tosh used to say that any code shown that wasn't in the list means that the PCB is failing. Not a great deal of help I know, sorry.

multisync
17-06-2009, 11:20 PM
Hi everyone, just wondering if anyone could shed some light on a L 02 code dislayed on remote controller. Tosh technical say it does'nt exist. Think remote controlling 8 units but when you use "unit" button it only displays one unit address No.
Already had condenser fan failure on this system which is only 1 year old, is this common? I would be grateful for your advice

The fan IPDU board is a known problem. contact your dealer and they will send the new board out. Actual fan motor failures are much rarer

http://www.toshiba-aircon.co.uk/technical/VRF/SHRM/Spares%20Listings/SHRM%20(2-series)%20Spares%20List%20A05-013.pdf

As regards the error code I prefer to use the outdoor unit which gives much better info for faults and operation

Loops
23-06-2009, 03:59 PM
BillyWizz,

Just a thought...........could it have been L20 ?

Often error codes get read incorrectly. L20 is a duplicated central controller (or BMS) address.

Cheers

Loops

billywizz
26-06-2009, 07:43 PM
Just an update and a thank you to all who tried to point me in the right direction. Still no joy removing the unknown fault code and client would not let me power down complete system.
However! When I was away from site a substation blew so they lost the building supply, when it was repaired everything has come back on and the fault code has gone! Also now I can see all the address No.s of units controlled by this remote. That'll do for me! Cheers.

Kp3
26-06-2009, 09:19 PM
is there one controller controlling 8 indoor units? if so the controller does not set up the units I.D numbers this has to be done manually. Are the units on one flow selector?

The Viking
26-06-2009, 09:21 PM
A bit drastic wasn't it?

A complete blackout just to reset your system...
Talk about using a sledge hammer for minor adjustments.