PDA

View Full Version : Daikin new PCB board

ronaldo9
17-06-2009, 11:59 AM
Just replaced new PCB board on a R22 RYP250B7W1, getting a UA fault, both boards are exactly the same. Do i need to get a jumper cable to set capacity on new board? wot connection does it go into is it X26a??

ronaldo9
17-06-2009, 04:24 PM
Swapped new PCB board with an old one from a identical unit in the same building, still got UA fault. I disconnected the remote cable from last unit on the line and the fault cleared. How can i get the number of units connected to a individual remote, surely there is a service setting which displays the number of units, the remote is a BRC1C51/61

Obi Wan
17-06-2009, 06:39 PM
Swapped new PCB board with an old one from a identical unit in the same building, still got UA fault. I disconnected the remote cable from last unit on the line and the fault cleared. How can i get the number of units connected to a individual remote, surely there is a service setting which displays the number of units, the remote is a BRC1C51/61

Hi,

Sounds like you have a twin, triple or double twin system. This means you have either 2, 3 or 4 indoor units to one outdoor unit.
You need to programme the indoor unit as follows;

11-0-02 for twin systems (2 indoor units)
11-0-03 for twin systems (3 indoor units)
11-0-04 for twin systems (4 indoor units)

Hope it helps

Obi Wan

brunstar
17-06-2009, 11:26 PM
you got it obi wan!
champion!

ronaldo9
18-06-2009, 07:11 PM
Sorry Obi silly question how do you program the indoor unit, i dont recall seeing any dip switches relating to number of indoors. Its a twin system by the way.

Obi Wan
18-06-2009, 11:35 PM
Sorry Obi silly question how do you program the indoor unit, i dont recall seeing any dip switches relating to number of indoors. Its a twin system by the way.

Some how I knew you were going to ask that :D

OK

1, press the test button on the remote controller for 5 sec
2, then press the temp up button until you read “setting 11”
3, then press the timer down button until you read “0-02”
4, press the conformation button once (from the test button, up one, then one to the right)
5, finally press the test button once. You should see “88” for a few seconds.

Job done.

Good luck