PDA

View Full Version : Wine Cellar 55F

Royal241
17-06-2009, 05:15 AM
Hi guys, I am in trouble again...trying to size a 2000 cubic feet wine holding room. I need 55-60 F, low velocity blower, but I am affraid the corcks will dry up and crack. This guy has a broken down "SeaBreeze" thingy and doesn't want to replace with the same.

lowcool
17-06-2009, 07:26 AM
convince the customer about humidification control in relation to the corks,i would travel with a standard coil and a humidifier.trying to achieve humidity in the area with what i assume is bottle storage,its pretty hard to raise humidity if its not there to start with.plastic corks are all the rage in australia

brunstar
17-06-2009, 11:06 PM
try the daikin ururu sarara this will be able to control the humidity, otherwise just put a cheap split in and install a steam injection humidifyer...

Royal241
18-06-2009, 05:40 AM
I am thinking to install a regular cooler unit and squeze the valve so I get no frost on the coil, therefore less humidity removed, any ideas?

lowcool
18-06-2009, 06:40 AM
royal you dont want frost at that room temp.the wider your superheat the more moisture you will be removing,gary can point you in the right direction with that.he has the technical knowhow or you can refer to other posts on this subject.

brunstar is there a link to that daikin coil,never seen one in refrigeration application before,what has it got over other coils ?